Episode 24

The next few days have been the worst days ever. I haven't said a single word to Ahmad since what happened. He has been trying to talk to me but I'm not in the mood to hear his explanations.

I'm going into the office today so I woke up really early to get ready. I got dressed in a formal wear because the company has a certain dress code for the employees.

By 7:30am, I was dressed in light pink suit. I tied my veil around my head and picked my laptop bag with my essentials.

 I tied my veil around my head and picked my laptop bag with my essentials

He usually leave for work around this time so I came out of the room. There was no one in the living room so I dropped my bag and fauziya brought me breakfast. She made me toast with butter and tea.

I was about to leave when I heard the door of his room opening. I tried to rush but he came out just before I put on my shoes.

" Leaving already?" He said dressed in a black suit and I hummed.

" Let me drop you off" He suggested but I shook my head.

" I can take myself" I fixed my shoe.

He took my keys off the counter and put it in his pocket.

" Give me back my keys please?" I extended my hand refusing to look at him.

" No, I'm dropping you off" He said.

" I'm going to be late, give me" I started to get impatient but he ignored me.

I lightly hissed and went out the door towards his car. I waited for him and he came out and unlocked the car.

I got in and turned my body slightly towards the window to avoid talking to him.

My office was in jabi so it took about 15 minutes to get there but thankfully I wasn't late.

" I'm going to pick you up later and we'll talk" He said looking at his phone.

I didn't say anything and got into the building straight to my office. I got settled and since my boss wasn't in yet, I went to see kamilla.

" Knock knock" I peeped my head through the door.

"Hamss, I'm so happy you're here" she hugged me tight.

" Me too" She released me and I sat down.

" How is the first day back?" She said.

" Good, well I just came so yh" I replied.

" That's good, how are my babies doing without their mummy?" She pouted. I was also missing them already.

" Well they were asleep when I came out and ill be back home early ai" I said

" Oh ok but I still feel bad for them, you look hot today" she raised her eyebrows.

" Thank youu" I grinned.