Rain and the tree

Sanemi was just sitting out on his porch enjoying the rainy atmosphere the sky had created that day, it was pretty relaxing. He looked around the expansive yard of the Wind Estate only to look up into the branches of a tree right next to the porch and see Giyu sprawled out on one of the branches, napping in the middle of a damn rainstorm of all places.

      Sanemi just stood there, leaning on the railing of his porch for a few minutes before he called out to the moron who decided to sleep in the rain. 

     "Oi, what the hell are ya doing out there? Are you blind, cause I'm like..99.99% sure it's raining." He said teasingly, watching as Giyu rolled over onto his stomach to look at Sanemi with a glare.

     "Hello to you too, Shinazugawa. What ever could you want that disturbs my rain nap?" Giyu said in a slightly sarcastic tone, as he wasn't really asking or cared at all about why he was woken up.

     "How do you sleep in the cold and the rain? I'm freezing my ass off and I'm dry.  You're soaking wet over there." He asked in his usual mocking tone, yet the look on his face as he spoke told Giyu he was actually asking. Giyu only responded with a look that said 'Oh, it's not that cold.' but he was clearly shaking quite a bit from the cold and rain pelting down on him.

     "Mhm sure you aren't cold~" He mocked, making voices at the now irritated ravenette. "You're shaking like a leaf, I'm sure it's not cold at all bud." He smirked, watching as Giyu curled up on his side and buried his face in his knees, either to try and ignore Sanemis irritating antics or because he was cold, likely both.

    "Yo, if it's obviously cold, why are you even up there?" He asked curiously as he looked at the latter as he just sat there and shook. "I'm tired and it's not that cold, you're just delusional." Giyu mocked loud enough to be heard though it was still muffled by his knees.

      Sanemi sighed and rubbed his forehead with his palm before he spoke again, knowing how stubborn Giyu could be once he made up his mind. "Come on, just get down. I'm not blind, I can see you shivering dumbass." He called out as Giyu poked his head from his knees and replied in a sarcastic tone. "You sure you aren't blind?~ You're already halfway there, colorblind and all." He said with a snarky grin, clearly proud of his teasing.

     "Why you little-" Sanemi was about to curse out Giyu, but he was taken aback by his comment and thought for a few seconds before speaking again, this time now in a more curious tone. "How do you even know that?"

     "...you called Shinobus eyes red once when they're purple..." Giyu said in an annoyed tone at the fact Sanemi had forgotten his embarrassing interaction with Shinobu in front of all the other Hashira and Master. "You really are stupid sometimes.."

       "Well, you're stupid for sleeping out in a tree during a rainstorm! How 'bout that?" He retorted confidently, but Giyu just stared back at him deadpanned with soaked bangs plastered to his face making him look even more exasperated.

      "Come down alreadyyyyy. I can literally see you're tucked in a ball because of how cold you are." He said in an annoyed tone before Giyu responded with mocking noises. "Ok, I'm done trying to get your idiot self down." He turned back to the front door of his estate and opened the door,  "Have fun dying out there~ And don't be a pussy and chicken out and come back in." He said before he walked inside, shutting the door and watching Giyu through the window looking into the rainy yard.

"Hey I'm not a pussy! I'm not coming in!!" That might of clicked something and made him yell back in an fake offended tone as he stared at him through the open window.  "If you're not a pussy, then why are you shaking like one to the tiniest temperature of cold?" Sanemi yelled back, clearly enjoying his banter with Water Hashira while he remained inside. "Shut up! You said you were freezing and I'm not! So shut it!!" He replied in a playfully angered tone, knowing Sanemi was just joking with him but he still played along and acted offended.