Misunderstanding

When I am approaching the border of the Pridelands, I receive a vision sent from Askari. It is a flashback that recorded what happened in the Outlands while I was traveling to the Pridelands. In the flashback I see a purple-skinned Egyptian cobra talk to a group of hyenas.

***Starting the flashback***

Hyenas: Janja, I am hungry! I'm hungrier than ever! I can eat just about ANYTHING!

Janja: Shut up fur brains! I am sulking here myself, in case you don't notice!

Cheezi: Hey, Janja, look! What is that? Ooops, it's a snake!

Chungu: Er...Janja, can we...er, eat him?

Janja (sighs and feels hungry): Yeah, I guess that's better than nothing!

Cobra (grins and talks to himself): Now that I know Kion's been getting advice from Mufasa, I'll finally have some leverage with the Lion Guards. Then everyone in the Pridelands will ressspect me. Yessss! (flicks his tongue and grins) I won't be the one who gets trampled and pounced on any more...(someone stamps upon his back)...Ahhh!

Janja (laughs): That's what you think, HAHA!

Cobra (is shocked and thinks): WHAT? How come I get caught by hyenas the first and only time I come into the Outlands? Aren't the hyenas busssy getting themselves beaten up by the Lion Guards? Ugh, curssse my luck! (asks nervously) What do you want from me, Janja?

Hyenas: We wanna eat you! YUM YUM!

Cobra (thinks quickly and suggests): But I am just a snake. Don't you want something...meatier?

Janja (speaks bitingly): Oh we would, if not for that Kion and Lion Guards, who won't let us get into the Pridelands to enjoy fresh meat!

Cobra (ponders): Hmmm, so Janja and hyenas hate Kion and the Lion Guards that much. Perhaps...perhaps I can use them to get my vengeance on the Lion Guards! Why don't I share Kion's little secret with the hyenas? Besides, there's one deceased lion who's happy to see the Lion Guards suffer - Ssscar! What if I can talk those hyenas into communicating with Scar? Once Scar's back, I can become Scar's agent and terrorize both the Pridelands and the Outlands! When that day comes, even the hyenas have to bow their heads in front of me! Hmmm, yesss, that will be great for me, hisss...

He spoke confidently about how Kion was able to communicate with Mufasa, yet the hyenas merely laughed and teased him.

Janja: I bet you've been pounced upon for too many times, snake!

Cobra (answers calmly): the name is Ushari. If you want to outsmart the Lion Guards, you have to think like Lions, great Lions! Ssscar is the only lion who'd help you hyenas. If Kion can talk to Mufasa, there must be a way for us to talk to Ssscar. I'm ssscertain there's a way.

Janja (feels thrilled to hear this advice): Talk to Scar? How do we do it?

Ushari (grins): I need to gather some information. I know someone who can provide us useful tips, without even realizing she's helping usss.

***End of the flashback***

I am shocked to hear about his plan to bring Scar back. Seriously? Talking to Scar, the lion who killed his own brother and ruined the Pridelands? Mufasa would be enraged after hearing Ushari's plan. Plus, how could Ushari, a Pridelander, team up with hyenas to bring doom and terror to the Pridelands? Doesn't he know the consequences? This is a very serious matter!

After I finish watching the flashback. I almost reach the Pride Rock. This place has changed a great deal since my era. However, something's amiss. The Pride Rock is surprisingly quiet today. I wonder what has happened to the royal family and the Lion Guard. Mufasa mentioned that Kion, the Lion Guards and Rafiki would have a chat in the Lion Guard's headquarter. I quickly make my way to the Lion Guard's cave. The entrance is still being veiled by leaves and tree vains and the rocks on the cave have been polished smooth. The current generation of Lion Guards must have done a great job cleaning up the Lair. During my time, Askari never cared about the cleanness of the Lair. He believed, and still believes that doing Guard job well is the only thing we should concern ourselves with.