announcement

Hey guys!!! So umm... I kinda hate some of these chapters--

The flow of Act 1, Pt. 1 is not very smooth, so i'm going to put this book on slight hold before updating the rest of Act 1 Pt. 2! There was so much I wanted to squish in before Annie's games, and it just feels like a mess rereading some of these chapters, and I think I've improved since writing the first chapter.

I might delete and smash chapters together. All in all, this is a big task.

There's also a lot of things I want to touch on: Nerissa's amputation, the lasting effects of her trauma, her relationship with Coralie and her friends, etc.. I'm afraid I didn't convey it very well, and focused only on getting plot points in.

I'm starting to think that it might be the reason for the dwindling interactions on the fic: the messiness of it all. It sounds a little shallow, but interactions tell me whether or not I'm doing a good job!! However, this fic is still my baby, and I'll continue to write it until it's finished because I have so much I want to show you guys: the Alons, Annie, her involvement in the rebellion, and of course: getting them together!

If you have any constructive criticism on how to improve CRTFY, please tell me!! I intend to make this a pretty long fic, and I want it to be smooth sailing from after I'm done reworking everything.

I just wanted to put it out there in case I annoy you guys with updates.

Thank you!

With love,
Eddie