𝓲.

. . . . . ╰──╮✰ ✰ ✰ ╭──╯ . . . . .

‎‧₊˚✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ✧˚₊‧

‎‧₊˚✧ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ✧˚₊‧

______

"Once Upon A Time

There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know.

Or think we know.

One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen.

Our World.

This is how it happened."

______

"Hey, are you still with me?"

Angelica Frost glanced up from her coffee. "Yeah, sorry Ruby."

Ruby, the head waitress at Granny's Diner, held out a pot of fresh coffee. "Would you like some more, Angie?"

"Yes, please," Angie said with a quick nod. As Ruby was pouring the coffee, Angie quickly gained an idea. "Hey, do you still have any baklava left?"

Ruby chuckled. "Not if you keep eating all of it. But your bottomless pit of a stomach is good for business, so I'm not complaining."

Angie rolled her eyes at her. "Baklava please."

"Right away, ma'am," Ruby said, moving her left hand in a salute.

Angie smiled. Ruby was a great friend. She was on the tall side, with ebony hair that was adorned with crimson streaks. Ruby always made her waitress outfit her own. By her own, Angie meant that Ruby's skirt was always the shortest and tightest of all the employees. Angie's own looks were alright. She had long dark chocolate waves and brown eyes. Ruby always said that Angie looked as if she had a regal look to her. The only thing that Angie didn't like about her appearance was the fact that she was shorter than the average chipmunk.