𝖢𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗌

𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚜

Well...here we are!!

The Infernal Chronicles: Demons is officially completed!!!

I honestly never thought I'd make it here.  At the time I'm writing this (i have the chapters prewritten) I have 300 reads on this story!! That will probably change soon, but right now I'm so excited that my first book has made it that far.  Thank you all so much :)

As a thank you, enjoy the OUAT S1 BLOOPER REEL!!  (Linked at the top <3)

The concept behind Angie's story is all my own.  Angie and the red-haired woman (who is currently unnamed) are my original characters, and I have all the rights to them.  The character list will grow soon, so don't worry.  All other plot credits go to ABC and Adam & Eddie, who created this incredible series.  

I'd like to say a big thank you to my friends in the Dark&Spicy Book Club, who have been a great help in ironing out some little details for this book and a constant bit of support.  Love you all <3

Another major thank you goes to katiegoesmew, who has taken time out of her life to help me edit this book.  She's such an incredible person and gives such honest feedback.  Plus, one of my favorite comments in this entire book comes from her.  (Hint: it's in chapter 9, flashback)  She deserves a lot of the credit too, as this book was really wimpy before she got her hands on it.

All of the art for the book was either done by moi, 29mackthe, marvelgirl_10, mariiwritez, or REIDS-.  Go check them out, their graphic shops are in a reading list on my page.  A graphic gallery with all of the art for the book will be the last chapter, along with who created each one.

For the record, all of the people above are WAY better than me at graphics.  If you saw the old covers before the incredible marriwritez stepped in....I'm so sorry XD

To wrap this up, I am pleased to announce that the next book in the Infernal Chronicles Series....

Will be titled....

(Suspensful scrolling)

DRAGONFIRE!!!

Book 2: Dragonfire is out now!!! Can't wait for you guys to see it!!!

xᴏxᴏ,

                        𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵