𝔁𝓲𝔁.

. . . . . ╰──╮✰ ✰ ✰ ╭──╯ . . . . .

‎‧₊˚✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ✧˚₊‧

‎‧₊˚✧ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ✧˚₊‧

______

"Don't Be Afraid To Start Over

It's A Brand New

Opportunity To Rebuild What

You Truly Want."

______

Angie and Emma were cautious and quiet as they entered the hospital, not wanting to bother anyone. Dr. Whale was standing by Katheryn, who was propped slightly up. He turned and noticed them. "Come on in. Look who's awake."

Angie gently sat down at the edge of the bed as Emma began to speak. "Listen, we don't wanna take a lot of your time, but do you remember what happened?"

Kathryn thought about it for a second before answering. "I don't know much. I was in a car accident and I remember the airbag going off. And the next thing I knew, I was in the dark. In some basement. I didn't see anyone, but there was food and water. And then, I guess I was drugged?" She phrased the last sentence as a question, looking at Dr. Whale for confirmation.

Dr. Whale nodded. "Yeah, we are still trying to flush that out of your system."

Kathryn continued. "And then I woke up in a field at the edge of town and I started walking. That was it."

"You didn't see anyone?" Angie questioned. "Hear a voice?" Katheryn shook her head.

"Smell perfume? Cologne? Anything that would identify who did it?" Emma added.

Kathryn shook her head with more effort than the first time. "Nothing, no. I'm sorry. I wish I could help. Especially since...while I was gone you thought I was dead?"