𝔁𝓿𝓲𝓲.

. . . . . ╰──╮✰ ✰ ✰ ╭──╯ . . . . .

‎‧₊˚✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ✧˚₊‧

‎‧₊˚✧ʜᴀᴛ ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ✧˚₊‧

______

"Seeing Is No Longer Believing

The Very Notion Of Truth Has Been Put Into Crisis

In A World Bloated With Images, We Are Finally Learning

That Photographs Do Indeed Lie."

______

Henry was waiting for Angie and Emma as they arrived with Mr. Gold at the station to see Mary Margaret. They wanted to have another meeting to discuss what would happen once the D.A. arrived.

"Henry?" Emma questioned her son. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to congratulate you," Henry said with a smile as he put the book he was reading back into his backpack.

"For what kiddo?" Angie questioned.

"Your genius plan."

"And what plan's that, Henry?" Mr. Gold questioned. Henry lowered his eyes to the ground, clearly not wanting to talk to him. "Right." Mr. Gold remarked before he headed into the room to speak with Mary Margaret.

Henry watched carefully as Mr. Gold left before speaking again. "Sorry. I thought Mr. Gold was in on it now that he's Miss Blanchard's lawyer."

Emma and Angie were still confused. "In on what?" Emma inquired.

"The escape plan."

"What?" was the only thing Angie could think to say.

Mere seconds later, Mr. Gold called them from the other room. "Sheriff, Deputy, could you join me, please?" Angie and Emma shared a look with Henry before the trio headed into the other room to find a disturbing sight. Mary Margaret's cell. Empty. "She's gone," Mr. Gold stated.