𝓲𝓲𝓲.

. . . . . ╰──╮✰ ✰ ✰ ╭──╯ . . . . .

‎‧₊˚✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧˚₊‧

‎‧₊˚✧ꜱɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ✧˚₊‧

______

"The World Changes From Year To Year

Our Lives From Day To Day

But The Love And Memory Of You

Shall Never Pass Away."

______

Mary Margaret packed up her bag for work that day. "Hey, Ange? You planning on doing anything today?"

Angie glanced up from the couch, where she was watching Jeopardy. "May, I'm unemployed. My plans involve napping, watching TV, and raiding the fridge. But, I'd be willing to waive them."

"Well, the kids and I are going to volunteer at the hospital today. Would you like to come?"

"Sure. Just give me one second." Angie leaned in closer to the TV as the next question was revealed: The Roman emperor strangled to death in his bath in the year 192.

"Who is Commodus!" Angie yelled out at the same time as the contestant. Angie cheered out in triumph as Mary Margaret laughed. Angie pointed a finger at Mary Margaret. "One day, I will win Jeopardy and you won't be laughing when I don't give you any of the money."

Mary Margaret gestured for Angie to get up. "C'mon Mary Eubanks. Let's go."

The hospital was abuzz with children. Angie and Mary Margaret were working together to help the kids with some decorations. Angie was tying a knot for one of the kids when she noticed Henry sitting in the ICU cubicle with a patient. Angie locked eyes with Mary Margaret, who was also looking in that direction. Angie finished tying the knot and headed over to Henry with Mary Margaret.