𝓿𝓲𝓲.

. . . . . ╰──╮✰ ✰ ✰ ╭──╯ . . . . .

‎‧₊˚✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ✧˚₊‧

‎‧₊˚✧ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ✧˚₊‧

______

"Some People Say Love Is A Losing Game

You Start With Fire And You Lose The Flame

The Ashes Smolder But The Warmth's Soon Gone

You End Up Cold And Lonely On Your Own."

______

The doorbell rang early that morning. Angie, who hadn't slept well that night, was the only one up. Because of this, she was forced to get off the couch and open the door. Whoever was on the other side of the door better have a really good reason for waking her up. She unbolted the door and swung it inwards.

At first, she was confused, as there was no one there. She rubbed her tired eyes and peered down the hallway. She didn't see anyone. Great. She'd been ding-dong ditched. Finally, she let her eyes lower to the ground, where there was a vase of colored flowers. Okay...maybe she overreacted when she thought she'd been ding-dong ditched.

Angie bent down and lifted up the flowers. A violet card fell out of the bouquet. She headed inside and placed the flowers on the counter before heading back to retrieve the card. There was no envelope, so she was able to read the card right away. She didn't have to read much to learn that it was for Mary Margaret. She smiled and leaned the card against the vase. She then plopped back down on the couch and turned on Jeopardy.

About ten minutes later, Mary Margaret emerged from her room. She noticed the flowers almost instantly. "Who are those for?"

"You," Angie said before taking a sip of coffee.