Denji's Older Sister [Chainsaw Man]

Notes:

I made this because I noticed that there weren't any "Denji's Sibling OCs" out there (at the time) and I wanted to make a Gen Fic. No romance, just an older sister looking for her brother and surviving. Made a profile all about her too 😭
I based her Contracted Devil and how she fights from the game "Hi-Fi Rush." The idea came into my mind while I was playing the game too xDD

𝐊𝐮𝐝𝐨𝐮
Age: 19
Height: 5'5" ≈ 165cm
Species: Human
Occupation:
Private Devil Hunter (Formerly)
Public Safety Devil Hunter

𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:
Pochita
Yakuza (Formerly)
Tokyo Special Division 4

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬:
Unnamed Mother
Unnamed Father
Denji (biological brother)
Pochita (pet, contracted)
Kishibe (Announced Guardian)

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬:
Chainsaw Devil
Music Devil
→ The Music Devil embodies the fear of music, melophobia. It was spreadly known as the Sound Devil and is affiliated with the fear of sounds. This allows the contracted humans to fight with any song and instrument in the world. Their downside is that their everyday life will always be in rhythmic patterns.

→ It's only contracted human is Kudou.

On a rainy pouring day, Kudou held a hand on her brother's shoulder as they looked at their father's grave. She wasn't sad about it at all. "If you don't make this month's payment, we'll string you two up," an old man in the car said. "Begging, whoring. I don't care how, but you've got till tomorrow to get 7000 grand. If you can't do it, we'll cut you up and sell the pieces," he mentioned then drove away.

Kudou sighed. Stupid old man. She knew the truth but they lied. She looked tense. For the sake of her brother, she could give up all of her savings that she was saving for her and Denji. She began to hear something. A buzzing sound. She looked over to see a small chainsaw devil. "Chainsaw?! A devil!" Denji pointed out as he hid behind his sister.

"If you're going to kill us, just do it. We're dead either way," Denji pointed as his eyes were tight shut. Kudou still looked at the devil in caution, but the devil turned to its side to show a wound. "A wound." Denji looked up from the sound of his sister's voice. "It's gonna die too?" Denji asked as flashes of his dead father came to mind.

"Bite me," Kudou got her arm near the devil's mouth. "Nee-chan!" Denji held onto her other arm in worry. He had heard that devils heal by drinking blood, but he didn't want his sister to get into this. "I'm not doing any charity. This will be a contract," Kudou mentioned and winced as the devil bit her. "You got to help us and prevent us from dying too," she finishes.

The siblings were successful in convincing the Yakuza that they could be devil hunters. While Denji took care of the Yakuza, Kudou had an unknown client from the work she had before her father's death. She was able to give most of her money to the Yakuza, but despite getting a lot of money, they didn't like the success the older sister was getting over the past few years.

"Pochita," Kudou called over to the small chainsaw devil. Thanks to the unknown client, the siblings and devil were able to get an apartment just a few months ago. It was still in a bad state, but it at least was a living condition. "We got a job to do," she smiled as she carried her beloved pet. "You two got a job again?" Denji asked as he frowned.

"Yeah. We need to get more money," Kudou mentioned. "I wanted to hang out with you," Denji's frown deepened. "I'll be back in no time," she ruffled his hair before leaving with Pochita. "We got a commission from the same unknown client again," she showed Pochita her flip phone. After getting to the location and updating the client that she killed the devil, she waited for her payment.