Secure A Husband [BNHA x SpyXFamily] 2

Note:
What the cover could have been. And no, not my art, but I did edit it.

Mission 2 | Rekindled Feelings

That same night...

Lots of screams were heard and help was called. Besides the sudden car crash, there has been a murder at a high-class restaurant. A single man watched everything unfold as he held a sniper. He tapped his earpiece, "It's done," he answered. His voice was so deep with no remorse.

"Very good, Dynamight. We'll be taking this out of your hands," the call ended and the man placed the phone back. Bakugou clicked his tongue as he turned off his earpiece and ruffled his hair. He quickly left the scene and was ready to hit the hay and for his dreaded Monday morning to go back to work.

This was a normal day for Bakugou Katsuki. He works as a policeman during the day but at night, he works as an assassin by the name of "Dynamight"; he isn't really proud of his first codename. That was a lie, he loved that codename, but no one liked it and his current codename was too long. They reduced it to what it is right now.

What's so wrong with "Great Explosion Murder God Dynamite"? He loves that codename.

However, he has another codename from someone dear to him, Ground Zero. However, she disappeared after a certain incident with AFO. They reconnected and made up the lost times from back in their childhood, even became more than friends, but...

Bakugou sighed as he removed his coat. He still has no clue why she left.

He passed by an old yet familiar picture and he took a glance at it. His friend had a huge smile and had her arms around him while he had a scowled look with an evident blush on his face. It was the time when they were still children and attending Yuuei together.

He looked over to see a newer yet older picture of him and her. His friend, Kirishima, took a picture of him and his childhood friend with the same pose, however, he was smiling at her. By the time they were teens, Kirishima thought it was a good idea for them to recreate it.

He felt his heart drop upon looking at the pictures and proceeded to continue his routine. From what he knew, she went back to I-Island, seeing that she went overseas due to Yuuei's recommendations. Then, they went to war. Seeing as they were still young, they couldn't fight.

Stopped here.