Chapter 15

Nika and Elijah spent time together and went to see a movie.

Elijah - The movie was so good, I really liked the meaning of it. It was so inspiring. What about you?

Nika - (I sent so many messages to March, I found out he blocked me.)

Elijah - Did you like it?

Nika - (He really can't blame me for having a boyfriend when he was flirting with Tatiana before Elijah and I dated.)

Elijah - Do you listen?

Nika - (We really had a good friendship, but he's the one who ruined it.)

Elijah - Nika!

Nika didn't realize Elijah was talking to her.

Nika - Oh, I'm sorry.

Elijah - Are you okay?

Nika - Yes, don't worry.

Elijah - Is it because of the competition?

Nika - Oh... Yes! I really thought I wouldn't make it to the top 20.

Elijah - It's okay, you have time to improve.

Nika - Yes, I'll do my best.

Elijah didn't seem convinced.

Elijah - Are you sure it's because of the competition?

Nika ignored the question and started to talk about the movie to distract him.

Celine came back to her house, yet Beyoncé and Jay Z were still arguing.

Beyoncé - I'm sick and tired of you cheating on me.

Jay Z - But I didn't cheat on you.

Beyoncé - I'm also sick of your lies!

Jay Z - Tell me and I'll pay for a therapist.

Beyoncé - What did you say? You go see a therapist, maybe he can help you with your cheating tendencies.

Jay Z - You know what? I give up. Let's divorce.

Beyoncé - Yes, I agree. I can't stand you.

Celine heard everything and covered her mouth as she was going to cry.

Celine - (What happened to them..)

She went back to pack her bags and then went to Nika's house, tearing up.

Nika - Oh my god, what happened?

Celine - They are divorcing.

Nika - I'm so sorry..

Nika approached her and hugged her.

Celine - They were so in love before, but now, they are destroying themselves.

Nika - You can stay here, my dad likes you and he's going to agree.

Celine - Thank you so much. And I have something to tell you.

Nika - Tell me.

She showed her the picture of March and Tatiana kissing.

Celine - You were right, they are dating.

Nika didn't know what to say, so she just nodded her head.

Nika - (What a bastard. So he decided to date Tatiana to make me jealous all because I didn't accept his date?) I guess we are both sad now.

They laughed and hugged.

The next day, Nika went to Kanye's house. After her bad performance, Kanye scolded her.

Kanye - It's been so many months that I trained you and that's what you give me? Seriously, what happened? What is wrong with you?

Nika - I had a bad day..

Kanye - That is NOT an excuse. Do you think your mother would be proud?

Nika's heart suddenly broke.

Nika - (He knows exactly where to hurt me.)

Kanye - So now you will write me a verse with punchlines, wordplays, and everything you want, but when I come back, it better be good.

Kanye walked out the door, very mad. Tatiana entered the studio.

Tatiana - Looks like someone got scolded. How does it feel like to be a loser?

Nika - Ask it to yourself.

Tatiana - At least, I wasn't the one to be qualified at the last moment. And do you know why they didn't eliminate you? Because you're daughter Minaj, or must I say, Nicki Minaj's shadow.

Nika threw her pen and faced Tatiana.

Nika - Listen, I don't know what's your problem with me, but I want you to leave me alone or it's going to get uglier than Cardi's face after her 30th surgery.

Tatiana - Don't talk about my mom and I'm not scared of you.

Nika - Because you think I'm scared of you?

At this moment, March appeared and saw the girls arguing.

March - Wow, wow, what is going on? Let's calm down.

March separated the girls by standing between them, facing Nika.

Nika - Look Tatiana, you were talking about losers and your boyfriend immediately appeared.

March - Did you just call me a loser?

Nika - Yes.

March - You're such a bitch, I can't believe I started to have feelings for someone like you.

Nika - You're the bitch, why are you involving yourself in a fight between two females?

March - This is my house so watch your mouth.

Nika - YOU called me a bitch?!

March - Yes because that's what you are, a fucking bitch.

Nika couldn't believe the way his friend was treating her. She wanted to answer but his words hurt her so much she couldn't talk. She slapped him hard, leaving him a bruise on the cheek before leaving the house, tearing up.

Nika - (I can't do this anymore. Screw March, Screw Kanye, Screw Tatiana and Screw this competition. I quit. I'm not strong enough for this, I don't want to be a princess anymore..)