30

"Jack please this is supposed to go on my channel the girls don't want you in the background practically naked. Put some clothes on!" Destiny groaned, moving her camera to the side as she tried to show her vlog the breakfast she made.

"Tell your internet friends close their eyes. I'm at home." Jack replied, moving from in front of the camera to behind it while he grabbed his plate and started to eat. "You see how he acts? As I was saying, I made pancakes, bacon and grits. Y'all asked me if I could take you with me to one of Jack's concerts so that's the agenda for tonight."

"I'm bringing her on stage tonight girlies." Jack said while devouring the plate of food in front of him. Destiny immediately shook her head, walking around the kitchen island so she could sit on Jack's lap.

"That won't be happening, what am I supposed to do up there hype you up?" She replied laughing, turning the camera to face them. "You'll be fine, you always know how to present yourself."

"Hmm, alright. Well it's already noon and I still need to get my nails done so I'm gonna get dressed real quick and head out." Destiny said, eating before turning off the camera and walking upstairs to get brush her teeth and get dressed.

"You want to come to the venue around five? Shouldn't be too packed by then." Jack recommend as Destiny grabbed one of the many Chanel bags Jack had bought her as well as her keys. "Ok, let me know if you need anything when I'm out. I love you."

Jack walked up to her and pulled her into a hug, kissing her before doing so. "You wanna show me?" Destiny shook her head and stepped back, legging go of the hug. "Not this again, my nails should've been done already but you kept me up last night."

"I'll let you sleep tonight come on, your nails don't matter. You said let me know if you need anything." Jack had a point but still, Destiny didn't want to be late for the concert and definitely didn't want Jack to be late to his own concert.

"You're gonna be late to your own concert Jack." Destiny said trying to convince him but she realized she was quickly folding and Jack had already pulled her back into their bedroom.

"You're already up here, come on."

A few hours later Destiny was practically running into the concert venue so she wasn't late for the concert. "Showing up late to the concert with hickeys on your neck y'all are childish as hell you know that?" Neelam said once Destiny made it backstage. Jack was about two minutes away from stepping on stage and was still putting his mic pack.

"It's his fault, help me out here." Destiny replied, setting her purse down and moving her hair to the side. Neelam grabbed a few makeup products and started covering it up.

"Mhm. Be glad I love you." Before the first song was over, Destiny looked like nothing ever happened so she and Neelam made their way to the section reserved for them.

"How were you of all people late?" Kirah asked, hugging Destiny as she laughed. "Anyways. Hey y'all!" She replied, giving Nazanin, Allyiah, Arnell and her dad a hug.

Destiny's attention was redirected towards fans screaming her name that were sitting in the same section so she decided to take pictures with them.

"Please tell me you're vlogging this?" A girl asked after hugging her. "Actually yes, because you all act like I never post when I give you at least two hour or more long videos a month!" Destiny started filming and recorded the girls she met, taking pictures with as many as she could.

"Now, she's not going to like this but before I end my set I want to bring somebody special up here." Jack said through his microphone. Immediately Destiny shook her head but security was already there to escort her on stage.

The crowd started cheering as she made her way to Jack who kissed her which made her blush. "You see this? She's shy now." Jack joked, making Destiny more comfortable.

"I just wanted to bring you up here to tell you how much I appreciate you. Loving you is the sweetest thing I've ever had and being blessed by your love and presence is my greatest achievement. You inspired this new album titled "Sincerely For You."

Destiny was holding back tears as she heard Jack's words, and as soon as he was done she kissed him, not wanting to let go. "I love you."

THE END.

author check out: this book was like well over a year in the making, i randomly came back to it after not being on this app for years and didn't think i'd finish it.
thank you for reading it, if you want this to be the ending feel free to stop here but i know some people are into seeing marriage and children so if you'd like that, the epilogue is next. i didn't want to end this book on a bad note nor did i want to end it with a proposal, wedding, or anything pregnancy related.
this book was meant to serve as a fun coming of age story, where we see the evolvement of destiny.
i hope you enjoyed cuffing szn.
<3