Chapter Five

It's been a day since Milo came over and I had just texted Elise letting her know i'm going through with everything after Milo had left the house. A meeting was set at 5pm the following day and I needed a girls night with Meg. She was about to leave town to film the upcoming season of American Housewife. I wanted to spend time with her while she was here for her last few days. Currently Meg was out with her boyfriend and I tend to not bother her the whole day if she's out with him but a girls night out was needed. I'm finally wanting to get out my comfort zone.

  Milo was right, I was too shelled in because of past trauma. I needed to get myself out there. Whether it was a night out, a date, or dates. I just needed to be free and not keep myself stuck in a hole because of my ex.

iMessage

Alarie 🤓💓
hey meg
do you wanna go out today?

Meg 💕💃
Sure Ri ❤️

Alarie 🤓💓
was thinking of a girls night out?

Meg 💕💃
STOP. IT.

Alarie 🤓💓
i'm fr.

Meg 💕💃
Get ready then
ILL BE HOME IN AN HOUR BABE 😘

Alarie 🤓💓
sometimes i wonder why i would need a bf when i have u

Meg 💕💃
You don't need a boyfie
You do have me 🤭
However I wouldn't mind if you left me for Milo 🤷‍♀️

Alarie 🤓💓
MEG
WHAT???

Meg 💕💃
Bae..
Ever since i worked with him for Zombies
You have literally been ALL OVER HIM when watching him on TV.
FYI
I know you've watched all three Zombies movies like 10 times.
Maybe even more 🤭

Alarie 🤓💓
i'm CLEARLY watching it for you
im like secretly in love w u anyways so 🤷‍♀️
and i've watched it all 20 times each
maybe like 30 for the first one 🤔

Meg 💕💃
I TOLD YOU !!!!!!!
Anyways get ready we can talk more about Milo later 😏

I rolled my eyes internally. I knew Meg was joking around but I was already nervous filming in general let alone I have to film with one of my celebrity crushes? I couldn't recognise his voice at the premier because it was deeper than usual. Maybe too much alcohol? Sore throat? I shrugged it off and walked to my closet. Finding something to make me feel empowering tonight.

I needed the confidence and the excitement to actually get me out of my comfort zone fully. I wanted to catch eyes when I walked around town, I wanted the attention tonight. I needed to feel free for the first time in ages.

  I pulled out a black bustier and some jeans. I turned around in front of the mirror trying to feel myself a little to see if I really wanted to wear this. I frowned before taking my phone and scrolling through Instagram for a bit. My eyes widened. Milo had sent me a DM request three hours ago.

instagram
accept /decline
message request from @milomanheim

milomanheim
heyya

alariebeaudelaire
heyy :)

milomanheim
whatcha doinnn? 😋