Reunion

*Isla's P.O.V*

I squirm slightly in Mommy's arms as she carries me up the steps, feeling apprehensive for some reason. It wasn't like I didn't want to go back to the pack house, I definitely did. I just didn't know how everyone was feeling at the moment which was the main cause of my nervousness. I hadn't done anything to upset anyone except my mates, since they didn't want me to fight but they were going to get over that.

However, my parents had kind of led the attack so maybe the pack would be mad at me. I hoped not...I mean it wasn't my fault at all but they were my parents which made me guilty by association. Their sins would probably be what I was judged by, I mean...that's how it was supposed to go I'm pretty sure.

"You're thinking awfully hard? What is wrong pup?" Momma asks as she stops Mommy, turning my head so that I have to look at her.

"What if everyone is mad at me? Because my parents were the people they were fighting," I whisper, seeming to confuse Momma as her eyebrows furrow.

"You think that pack will be mad at you because of what your parents did?" Mommy asks, making me nod my head slightly as I continue to stare at Momma. Her eyebrows are still wrinkled up slightly, as if she couldn't believe my thought progress.

"It's not your fault, no one is going to judge what happened based on the fact that the rogues are related to you. Maybe if you hadn't come to the fight they may have been a bit suspicious about that, but they saw you throw yourself into that fight with no hesitation. Something I'm still considering taking you over my knee for once you've healed," Mommy states, making my cheeks flush as I shake my head.

"Noooo, no," I say quickly, squirming in her hold as I try to go to Momma.

"I said I was thinking about it, not that I would do it. Although if you ever do something like that again, before you have completed training, your ability to sit comfortably will be gone," Mommy warns, making me squirm slightly in her hold as I wince at the thought.

"Momma, don't let Mommy ever spank me," I beg Momma, looking at her with my best puppy dog eyes.

"Well the only way that can happen is if you don't ever get into trouble. Can you promise you won't get into trouble?" Momma asks, raising an eyebrow slightly. I hesitate before shaking my head, earning a laugh from Momma.

"I think you like being naughty, little one," Mommy says, opening the door to the pack house and stepping inside. Almost instantly Nana Lydia is at her side, inspecting me carefully. Her eyes narrow when she sees my injuries, her nose flaring slightly as she checks on Mommy.

"I'm fine, I promise," Mommy reassures Nana Lydia but doesn't move away while she inspects her.

"Okay, good. You need to be in the infirmary little miss," Nana Lydia says as she turns her attention to me. I shake my head, squirming slightly as I cling to Mommy even more.

"We're going to have Dr. Steele come to our room and check on her," Mommy explains as she moves towards the stairs. Nana Lydia turns her attention to Momma, inspecting her any injuries too.

"Just because I have to tolerate those rogues now doesn't mean I won't kick their asses," I hear Nana Lydia mutter, sounding upset as she kisses the top of Momma's head.

"Mom, I don't need you to be so upset. I'm fine and so is Alana. Isla will be fine too once she gets some rest," Momma says.

"I do not care, I don't care if Isla will be fine. That fact that she got hurt in the first place makes me want to rip them limb from limb and make them suffer," Nana Lydia says, sending a shiver down my back since she sounds very, very unhappy.

"Don't," I say quietly, catching her attention. She looks at me and I bite my bottom lip, nearly drawing blood from hard I bite.

"They...they're kind of mean because they hurt me but also two of them are my parents and I really don't want them to not like me. I mean the people who raised me hated me and so I don't want my parents to hate me too," I ramble, not able to collect my thoughts.

"We wouldn't hate you, no matter what you did," a man's voice catches my attention and I jerk my head slightly to see a tall, lanky man standing in the doorway of the living room. His face is scarred, likely from many fights. I squirm slightly, making Mommy set me down. I hesitantly approached him, noticing that my mother was standing next to him. It was weird...to see them in person and not just in my head.

"You- you're real," I whisper, flinching back when he raises his hand. He immediately drops his hand, his eyes glancing at my mother. I glance back at Momma, watching as she moves closer when she sees me reach my hand out. I snuggle into her when she stands behind me, playing with the edge of my shirt.

"Not a dream?" I ask Momma, letting her kiss the top of my head.

"No baby, it's not a dream. I promise, pup," Momma reassures me as Mommy moves over to us as well. Her hand gently runs down my arm as I look back and forth between them for a moment before looking at my parents.

"Pup?" My mother asks, making me nod my head hesitantly. I hoped she didn't think I was weird for liking being called that, it was one of my favorite nicknames.

"That's a cute nickname," My father says, making me smile slightly in relief.

"As much as I'm sure you need to talk and everything, Lala needs to see Dr. Steele to ensure that her wounds will heal correctly," Momma says as her arm wraps around my waist. I shake my head, my eyes widening slightly. I try to squirm away but she scoops me up, making me growl as she starts to carry me up the stairs.

"I despise all of you," I growl over her shoulder, giving them a disapproving look as I try to figure out how to convince my mates that I don't need to see Dr. Steele. I was thinking about trying to free myself but Momma's hold on me was like iron. I wondered if biting her was a good option? I would have to decide quickly as she was a fast walker.