𝓲𝔁.

. . . . . ╰──╮✰ ✰ ✰ ╭──╯ . . . . .

‎‧₊˚✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ✧˚₊‧

‎‧₊˚✧ᴛʀᴜᴇ ɴᴏʀᴛʜ✧˚₊‧

______

"The Great Secret Of Getting

What You Want From Life

Is To Know What You Want

And Believe You Can Have It."

______

Angie came downstairs to find two kids in the dining room. They were eating some food that had likely been provided by Mary Margaret. As far as Angie knew, Henry was Emma's only kid and she would have known if Mary Margaret had a kid. She spotted Mary Margaret and Emma talking in hushed whispers over in the kitchen. Angie grabbed a cup of coffee before joining them.

"Do you know them?" Emma was asking Mary Margaret. "Do they go to your school?"

"I've seen them, but I had no idea. None of us did."

"No idea about what?" Angie asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

"They're homeless," Emma explained. "Kids tried to frame Henry for stealing to provide for themselves." She removed a file from her bag and started to read from it. "Ava and Nicholas Zimmer. Their mother was a woman named Dory Zimmer. She died a few years ago. No one seems to know her or remember her."

Mary Margaret and Angie both shook their heads, not remembering the woman either. "Is this going to turn into the sequel for Finding Dory?" Angie jokingly asked. Emma gave her a very dirty look.

"I just told you that she's dead," Emma reminded Angie bluntly.

"Sorry," Angie remarked, taking a shame sip from her mug. "And the father?"