3

Kara woke up with a start the next morning. She showered and got a bag packed before getting into the suv to head to Lena's penthouse. "I'll be right back J'onn!" Kara called as she exited the vehicle. Kara took the elevator to Lena's penthouse and knocked on the door holing a bouquet of plumerias in her hand she was greeted by a smiling and even more beautiful Lena standing in the doorway. "These are for you." Kara stated handing over the flowers. "How...how did you know these were my favorite?" Lena asked surprised. "I heard you talk about them one day and I saw them in your office. I notice the little things. I remember them for later dates. Not that I go on many. Are you ready?" Kara asked extending her hand to take Lena's bag. "Yes." Lena replied.

They walked out to the suv together and Kara assisted Lena getting into the vehicle before putting her bag in the back. "I noticed last night you didn't ask any questions. I also noticed you were the only one who didn't squirm as I re read the list of rules. Why is that?" Kara asked. Lena let out a sigh before speaking. "Kara I know you. We've been friends since you were still a reporter. I know what you like, dislike, and everything in between. I also know that you know that most of these omegas will be gone by the end of today. Why squirm when I know you are being honest and fair about your rules." Lena replied with a smile.

They sat together in a comfortable silence. Kara knew Lena knew her better than most and that was one of the things she loved about Lena. "So what are we allowed to do?" Lena asked. "Anything as long as it doesn't involve sexual activity." Kara replied turning to face Lena. However before she could lean in and kiss her, her phone began ringing. "One second." Kara whispered and Lena nodded. "Hello! Already? That was quick! Let her know she's out of the running." Kara stated ending the call. "Who was it?" Lena asked reaching for the blondes hand. "Sara! She went to a bar last night and woke up in bed with an alpha." Kara replied.

Lena nodded slowly before leaning in to the blonde and kissing her on the lips. The kiss only lasted a few seconds but it said enough for both of them. "So who do you think will be next to fall off the wagon?" Lena asked softly as she leaned into Kara's shoulder. "Let's not talk about them now Lee. I'd rather focus on you." Kara replied. "Alright." Lena replied. "What are your aspersions for the future?" Kara asked putting an arm around the omega. "Are you talking business wise or relationship wise?" Lena asked. "Both." Kara replied.

Lena sighed before speaking. "Business wise, I'd like to expand my company to Ireland and then to Japan. It would give me a good footing internationally. I'd personally see to the businesses before assigning a manager for both. Relationship wise, as you know I've never been lucky in love. However I know what I want. I want an alpha who doesn't just see me as a pup machine. I want them to see me as an equal partner in every aspect of our daily lives, from choosing what we have for dinner to our children's names. I want someone who knows what I want or need without having to speak. As far as wedding and honeymoon stuff, I don't care what happens or where we go as long as it's someplace we both can enjoy ourselves together." Lena took a moment to think before she began speaking again.

"I prefer to have an alpha who is sweet natured, but also protective and possessive when the situation calls for it. Someone who I can have conversation with, and not just about the boring stuff. I want to have lively discussions about everything and anything. I'd also make it a point to have regular family nights, that includes extended family and friends who are like family. Everything from family dinners to game nights and family vacations. What about you Kara?" Lena asked looking at the blonde.

Kara had listened to every single word Lena had said and let it sink into her soul. Every. Word. Was exactly what Kara wanted in an omega wife. "I would be lying if I said I didn't want that too. But I do. I want all that and I'd throw in two nights a week for myself and my omega to have time for ourselves. Even if it's just a night with a bath and bed together." Kara admitted. She could see Lena blushing at her words and she couldn't help but smile at the sight.

The ride to the private jet was a short one. Kara helped Lena from the car as her driver grabbed the luggage. "Come on darling I've had arrangements made to have a light breakfast on the plane. I've made sure to include all your favorites." Kara stated as she escorted Lena onto the jet. The pair sat opposite each other as the plane began taking off. "Breakfast will be served as soon as we level out." Kara explained. "You know when I suggested we go to Paris, I meant it as a joke." Lena admitted. "I know. However I am not joking about what I said. I mean to give my omega everything their hearts desire. Including last minute get aways. As I said last night, I have only one goal in mind. Find an omega who knows me better than I know myself. As you said a partner in every aspect of life. I do not and will not ever see my omega as a pup machine. She will be my advocate, my friend, my lifelong companion, and my forever date for all occasions. Even if it includes matching Christmas pajamas. I've always been a romantic person, so my omega will be treated like a queen, breakfast in bed, flowers just because it's Tuesday. The whole old fashioned romance." Kara stated.

The jet began to straighten out and Kara signaled for their breakfast to appear. A cart with trays of different fruits and berries, coffees, French toast, waffles, pancakes and crepes with all sorts of toppings to drizzle on, from chocolate sauce, to maple syrup. "I hope you're hungry Lena." Kara stated as she proud them both some coffee as the other woman put plates of food in front of them. "Thank you Nancy. That will be all." Kara stated as the blonde disappeared once again. "Kara! This is too much! You don't need to pamper me." Lena cooed. "I know that Lena, but for the next thirty one days, please allow me to pamper and spoil you." Kara replied. Lena only nodded and smiled as she began sipping her coffee.