16

Kara grabbed lunch on the way to Andrea's building. The elevator dinged and she got off food bag in hand she walked to the familiar office. The door opened after she knocked and she pulled Andrea into a hug. "Hey! Rough day?" Kara asked as they sat on the sofa together. "You could say that...I'm getting bad press for this new technology." Andrea replied. "Wanna talk about it?" Kara asked. Andrea shook her head and leaned into the alphas side. Kara wrapped her arm around her and rubbed her arm. "Here...I brought sandwiches, eat, it'll make you feel better." Kara said passing her a sandwich. Andrea took it and slowly sat up a bit and began eating it. "Thanks Kara..." Andrea replied. "You're welcome. Now let's talk about this bad press...I know it's not from Cat Co...so is it from another paper?" Kara asked.

"Some small time start up...they said that my work is basically gonna be used for the wrong reasons. They said it would be easy to hack into and be turned to kill people." Andrea explained. "Maybe you should hire some cybersecurity workers to test everything out before you market them." Kara suggested. "That could work. Thanks for the idea Kara!" Andrea replied. "Anytime." Kara replied as she said as she took a bite of her sandwich.

After lunch Kara said her farewell and told her that she'd be picking Andrea up for dinner tonight. "I can't...I've got too much work to do...I'm sorry." Andrea replied. "That's ok. Just remember there's only two weeks left. How about I bring dinner up here?" Kara suggested. Andrea thought for a moment before agreeing to that idea. "Good, I'll be back later. Have a good rest of your day Andrea." Kara said as she kissed her cheek before leaving the office.