26

Three long minutes...can change everyone's life for good. "How much longer?" Lena asked. "Two minutes love." Kara replied. They sat on the edge of the bathtub holding each other as they waited impatiently for the timer to ding signaling that they were either having a pup or not. "I'm so anxious Kar..." Lena whimpers as she clings to Kara's shirt. "I know darling. I am too." Kara whispered. Suddenly the timer goes off and they both jump off the tub. "You look...I can't..." Lena gasps.  Kara holds Lena's hand as she slowly walks over to the counter.

The sudden gasp from the alphas mouth caused Lena to look at the six tests lined up on the counter. "OH MY GOSH! We're gonna have a pup!" Lena exclaimed. "Yes we are darling! We're gonna be parents!" Kara exclaims as she pulls Lena into a hug and kisses her lip. When they pull apart they're looking at one another shocked. "Our wedding! It's gonna have to be sooner than we planned." Lena whispered. "I'm ok with that as long as you're ok with that?" Kara replied. "I'm really ok with it!" Lena replies with a large smile on her face. "We should think about getting ready to go home then." Kara replies. "Yea you're right. We have an early wedding to plan and a honeymoon to get to." Lena replied softly.

Kara noticed how upset Lena looked after stating they should head back. "Lee...we will come back here soon darling...maybe after the pup is born we can come here with the family. Would you like that?" Kara asked. "Yea...I'd love that." Lena replied with a smile. "Ok love I'm gonna call my pilot and have everyone ready for take off later tonight. That way we can sleep on the journey home. You relax Lee. I'm gonna get our things packed ok.." Kara cooed as she took Lena to the sofa. Lena nodded and stretched out onto the sofa while Kara ran about like a mad woman packing up their things.

A few long hours later the couple were stepping onto their private jet. "I'm gonna miss this place." Lena whispered as they took their seats. "It's only temporary darling. We'll be back before you know it with our little pup in toe." Kara replied as she wrapped her arm around her waist. "I know darling...do we have to tell everyone when we get home?" Lena asked laying her head on Kara's shoulder. "Only if you want to Lee...if not we can just wait and hide away in the mansion together." Kara replied.

"What about the staff? Won't they ask why we're home early?" Lena asked. "No. They won't bother us since I gave them this time off with full pay. So it'll just be you and me in the mansion together." Kara whispered. As soon as the jet leveled out the couple headed to the back of it and got into bed. Lena immediately curls into Kara's arms and nuzzles her nose into her neck as they are lulled to sleep by the plane.