32

The next morning Kara sat behind her desk going over the final details of her and Lena's wedding when her assistant buzzed letting her know someone was here to see her. "Who is it?" Kara asked in an annoyed voice. "It's Miss Rojas." Her assistant replied. Kara groaned out loud. She quickly put her papers into a pile before giving her assistant permission to let Andrea in her office. "Kara! How are you? It's been a while." Andrea asked. "I'm fine Andrea. Is there something you need?" Kara asked. "Just thought I'd come say hello." Andrea replied with a smile. "Well hello. Now if you'll excuse me my fiancé is on her way here." Kara replied looking towards the door as Lena walked in.

"Andrea..." Lena said. "Lena..." Andrea replied. "Lee! Come sit, Andrea was just leaving." Kara stated. "How's your day going darling?" Lena asked as she pulled Kara in for a searing kiss. "It's going good. Just going over our final details for our wedding." Kara replied. That was it for Andrea. She turned on her heel and left the office with a huff. "Bye Andrea! Have a wonderful rest of your day!" Lena called out. Andrea let out another huff as she got onto the elevator. "Lee..come now let's get you sat down." Kara cooed as she helped Lena to the sofa and quickly put up her feet. "I forgot our lunch..." Lena whimpered. "That's ok I'll have my assistant order us something." Kara replied as she called for her assistant. "Two chicken salads, extra croutons, and extra ranch dressing, one strawberry banana smoothie and one watermelon mango smoothie." Kara said. "And an order of fries with extra dipping sauce." Lena chimed in.

"Craving salty stuff?" Kara asked. "Yes." Lena replied as she leaned into Kara's shoulder. "How are your feet today? Any pain?" Kara asked. "No...not since I stopped wearing my heels, and went to flats." Lena replied. "Well tonight I'll draw us a bath and we'll soak for a while then I'll rub your feet as we watch a movie. How does that sound?" Kara asked. "That sounds absolutely amazing." Lena replied with a smile. "Good. I've also asked the chefs not buy anymore fish." Kara replied. "Oh good...I don't want another incident like the other night." Lena replied. Kara smiled as she kissed Lena's lips.