■Online Meet■

It was the year of 2021 and December month two strangers were playing online games , like that time the one game was so famous ,"Ludo King" .

And the girl was losing the game , she about to loss hope and leave that game but that time a request came from her opponent.

Being an introvert and not to get easily involve in talking with strangers she cancelled the request!

Again within few seconds she received a request of accepting as friend with a note *Please accept it*.

The girl again cancelled it and just about to leave she again received the request.

POV of the girl: So annoying , hmm let accept the friend request,  it will take me seconds to unfriend if it seems not so good.

This way the girl accepted the friendship request.

Boy *in chat section with id "Ganguly brother"*: Heyy !

Girl *with i'd R. Ghosh* : hi

Boy: Bengali?

Girl: hhmm yeah.

Boy: Me toooo!! By the way,

I am Yash ...Yash Ganguly ,You?

Girl: Rai Ghosh..

Yash: You live in Kolkata?

Rai : Yeah..

Yash: Ohhoo I am a Bengali too but lives in Seoni!!

Rai: Oh!

Yash: Are you introvert?

Rai: Yep, kinda!

Yash: No problem!! I talk very much !!

Rai's POV: Seems not so bad just too much talkative.

Yash: One thing to tell that you are gonna lose this match hahaha sorry wanna play another match?

Rai *pouts*: Okk .

Yash: Okkay sending you the request again of a match !

Rai: Okkay.

"The match is won by Ganguly Brother "

After few seconds request of another match comes to Rai and she accepts it .

Yash: Hellooo!

Rai: hi ,

Yash: Okk what you are doing now? Like study?

Rai: Aspirant of  JEE

Yash: Oh I am in College , second year.

Do you speak Bengali?

Rai: Being bengali, yes i guess.

Yash: Ohu and Hindi?

Rai: Haan ji!

Yash: Arreh wahhh!! Chlo badhiya h , mujhe nhi laga tha ki mujhe Bangali mil jayega woh bhi gaming app pe!

Rai: Haan , wese mujhe bhi nhi lagi thi !!

Rai at the same time notices that Yash intentionally letting her to win .

But she said nothing as she didn't prefer so much talking in first meet that too on some social gaming platform.

"The match is won by R.Ghosh "

Yash: Congrats!!

Rai: Okk I have to go and study!

Yash: When will you come?

Rai : Tommorow this time only !

Yash: Okk will wait , good night!

Rai: Good night!

______________________________

Hope you like this part!❣️

Then