○Confess○

Yash takes the mike and says," Ladies and Gentleman Today in this beautiful event of Sangeet , I want to confess my love for someone special"

Yash turns towards Rai holding her both the hands and says ,

" Rai , my best friend of three years , your support in my breakdowns and your guidance to pull me up fills my heart with infinite respect and love for you. The way you keeps all my needs before yours and prioritizes me always makes me fall in love with you even deeper. Your way of talking , your love behind your anger , your protectiveness , your caring , loyal nature towards me shows your self less love towards me , it doesn't need any word of yours to express Rai .

You are the first one whom I can blindly trust , I know you will not betray , I know you will stay for ever , your love is so self less that you can also see me to become someone else's burying your own feelings just for my happiness?!

Rai from the first day I met you , hearing you , seeing you so much caring , kind , I fell in love with you , you may not know but in every conversation I fell in love even before.

You know I can't express my feelings firstly yeah I take 3 freaking years to express my love to you as at first you told that you want to stay single and don't want to get distracted from your career.

I also thought that your career is really important like my career .

I tried every way to keep my mind and heart away but your love , kindness , caring nature never let me do it.

In this generation,  where friendship breaks on just misunderstandings,  you stayed for me by my side. The priority you gave is the same priority I am giving,  you are always first for me , the excuses I made is the only reason I want to meet you

And

I want to ask you

*Yash kneels down*

I love you Rai.
Will you be my forever partner, Rai?

Rai smiles in the most delightful manner as her heart and soul is in heaven now she wants to jump like a real Khargosh in the arms of Yash , yet she calms her self and says ,

" Yes , Yash I am ready to be your forever partner"

Yash: Sochlo daal chal 50 saal !

Rai: Not only 50 saal pure 100 saal !!

Yash : Oohoooo Khargosh jiii!

Rai laughs and the whole hall of the Sangeet bursts out in cheering , joy and happiness !!

Rai : Pr ek problem h .

Yash in shocks says: Pr kya problem h??
___________________________________

To be continued..

If you like this part !!

Comment and Vote

For next part!!

Stay Tune!

Stay Happy!

Stay Safe!!

Thank you!

Belated but