○Terrace View○

Sangeet has ended all the guests returns to their homes , Rai's parents will be living with Yash's parents.
After returning home , everybody gets fresh up , have a little chit chat and goes to sleep.

It's about 1.30 am of the night , cool breezes with moonlight and fresh air of trees makes a heavenly feeling on the terrace with touch of bliss of silence .

A slow , deep voice starts coming from the terrace which perfectly matches with the heavenly beauty of the nature with the lyrics , "Koraa Kaagaz Thaa Ye Man Meraa

Likh Liyaa Naam Is Pe Teraa

Koraa Kaagaz Thaa Ye Man Meraa

Likh Liyaa Naam Is Pe Teraa

Sunaa Aagan Thaa Jivan Meraa

Bas Gayaa Pyaar Jis Pe Teraa

Tut Naa Jaaye Sapne Mai Dartaa Hun

Nis Din Sapano Me Dekhaa Kartaa Hun

Tut Naa Jaaye Sapne Mai Dartaa Hun

Nis Din Sapano Me Dekhaa Kartaa Hun

Nainaa Kajaraare Matavaare Ye Ishaare

Khaali Darapan Thaa Ye Man Meraa

Rach Gayaa Rup Is Me Teraa~"

The male deep voice with the beauty of nature singing for love of his life echoing through the leaves of the trees , the aura of the full moon , the touch of the cool breeze . But he doesn't knew that he is not only the one who is awake in this time of the night when everyone is sleeping,  there is someone else who is hearing his gentle voice secretly hiding behind him and to mix the love syrup more in the song , his love of life starts singing with the next line ~

"Koraa Kaagaz Thaa Ye Man Meraa

Likh Liyaa Naam Is Pe Teraa

Chain Gavaayaa Maine Nindiyaa Gavaai

Saari Saari Raat Jaagu Dun Mai Duhaai

Chain Gavaayaa Maine Nindiyaa Gavaai

Saari Saari Raat Jaagu Dun Mai Duhaai

Kahun Kyaa Mai Aage Nehaa Laage Ji Naa Laage

Koi Dushaman Thaa Ye Man Meraa

Ban Gayaa Mit Jaa Ke Teraa"

Yash opens his eyes hearing the soft divine female voice from his behind and he knows it's none other than his lady love , Rai~

Yash turns back and sees Rai standing behind him singing the lyrics of their favourite song with her eyes having sparkles of the stars of the night sky and the moonlight falling on half of her face with the cool breeze touches her hair like the darkness of the night sky .. and they together sing the last line together.

"Kora Kaagaz Thaa Ye Man Meraa"

Rai gives a beautiful smile , saying , " Kya baat h soye nhi abhi tk ?"

Yash holds the hands of Rai pulling her towards him , with a soft voice says ," Tum bhi toh nhi soye?!"

Rai gives smirks and saying ," Haanji madhur sangeet sunn rahi thi kisiki!"

Yash : Acchaa?? Kiski?

Rai: Pta nhi shyad uska naam Khadoos h pr amrit jesa mithi h uski awaz .

Rai frees herself from the grab of Yash , stands beside him ,keeping her hands on the reling saying ,
" Raat ki shanti bhi kitni acchi lag rahi h hna? Sab so rahe h , thandi hawaye chl rahi h , aur yie Chaand toh ~"

Yash: Aur yie Chaand toh mere Chaandni ki samne kuch nhi .

Saying this , Yash comes closer to Rai , holding Rai by her waist from back , resting his chin on her shoulder . Rai's heartbeat increases faster.

Yash softly whispers in the ears of Rai , "Yeh Raatein Yeh Mausam sabhi aye h mujhse kehne ,  ki dekho koi h jo abhi tk nhi soyi h tumhare liye."

Rai's eyes moves towards Yash says , " Accha?"

Yash: Haa~ Aur nhi toh kya? Ajj ka din mere life mein sabse memorable day hoga aur kl k din toh usse bhi zyada !!

Rai: Ha ha Kl permanently book jo hone wale ho !

Yash: ekdam permanent!!

Suddenly they heard a voice and giggling sounds from their back who says , " Saari Romance abhi kr loge ya shaadi k bad bhi thoda kuch baaki rehna h?"

Yash and Rai in shock turns back and sees their family members caught them in red handed,  everyone is laughing.

Rai's face gets red in blush and she hides her face in the chest of Yash holding him tightly meanwhile, 
Yash : A..ap s..s..sab s..oye n..nhi?!

Yash's brother: Kese sota do Singers ka last line thoda zyada high tha ! And mein tujhe janta hu bhai..

Yash's Mom comes to Yash and holds his ears saying sarcastically, " Mujhe toh lagi Yash beta bohot bhola h , tu itna aage chla gya pta hi nhi chlne di? Thoda sabr kr beta tera hi h woh bhaag nhi rhi .. kyu Rai beti? "

Rai : W..woh.. mein ..Wo..oh mein..

Rai's Mom: Woh mein woh mein kya huh? Chl mere saath soyegi tu aj Kl jaldi uthna h pta chle humare sone k baad phirse dono aa jaye terrace Pe..

Rai's Dad laughs : Satya vachan.

Yash's Dad : Phir Yash beta tu apne bhai k saath so ja ..

Yash's brother: Ha baba mein confirm karunga ki yie phirse bhage na!!

Everyone laughs while Yash and Rai seeing each other and continues blushes..
___________________________________

To be continued..

If you like this part !!

Comment and Vote

For next part!!

Stay Tune!

Stay Happy!

Stay Safe!!

Thank you!