○Problem○

Yash: Ab kya problem h ?!

Yash forgets that he is holding the mike still in his hands .
The cheering of the guests and the family members become silent in a minute.

Everyone is looking at Rai who gently takes the mike from the hands of Yash and says,

" Yash , we have been friends for 3 years .. I know each feelings of yours but this is the first time you surprised me with your love .

I cannot express you how much I am feeling loved and overwhelmed at this moment , I just can't believe my eyes and my heart is full of love I had for you till these years . But .."

*silence for few minutes*

Taking deep breathe , Rai continue saying , " But you are stable , independent and have job , the problem is I am in my college now and will only marry you when I will also be stable,  independent women with a secure job like you Yash , it may take 10 years more , can you wait for me till then?"

Rai's eyes fill with tears , she has no intention to hurt Yash's feelings but she after hiding her feelings for so many years , her heart doesn't want to hide anything from Yash anymore , she  thought that Yash will surely breakdown into pieces and she can't hold that scene in her eyes so she shut her eyes.

But to her surprise, 
Yash: Khargosh... 3 saal se pehchanta hu tumhe kya lagta h?!

Rai cannot understand the words of Yash and being full with curiosity she opens her eyes and looks at Yash and sees Yash smiling at her.

Yash wiping the tears of Rai says , " Mujhe pta h tum ek independent women hona chahti ho taki hum dono same same rahe koi tumhe dependent nhi kahe kyu?"

Rai nods slowly

Yash: Issliye I asked for an transfer to Kolkata and they approved my proposal .

Rai is in shock once again she can't believe her ears.

Yash: Bhaiya mera phone dena zara

Yash's brother hands over his phone , Yash opens his email Id and shows to Rai. Rai checks the letter carefully and its real from the company that Yash is transfering to Kolkata next week and next week only Rai's plane ticket has been booked which means they both are coming to Kolkata!!!

Rai: Pr... uncle aunty ?

Yash's Mom laughs and says: Kya Uncle Aunty ?! Job kr raha h Yash abhi bhi humare pass rahega?! Thoda explore kare hum toh Madhya Pradesh mein hi rahenge ..

Yash's Dad: Bahu Yash ko chorna mt ekdam saath rakhna !

Rai's Mom laughs : Arreh ap chinta na kariye Yash toh meri beta hi h , acchese rahega waha!

Rai's Dad : Areeh shant se kese rahega?! Rai saath chodegi tab naa!!

Rai : Papaaa!!!!

Everyone laughs

Yash : Aur tum kahi na bhago yie baat aur pakki krne k liye ! Kl subah hoga Bhaiya ki haldi aur raat ko hoga humara engagement!!!

Rai: Reallyyyy?!?!!!

Rai jumps in excitement and hugs Yash in joy~

___________________________________

To be continued..

If you like this part !!

Comment and Vote

For next part!!

Stay Tune!

Stay Happy!

Stay Safe!!

Thank you!