○2nd Gift○

Rai chokes while drinking the juice on the sudden unaccepted question of Riya ~

Riya: Are you okkay , Rai?

Rai: W..what? All of a sudden why do you asked such question ?

Meanwhile ,
The last performance of Yash starts . Riya and Rai claps for Yash when Riya says : I have seen the touch of love and caring for Yash in your eyes at the time of our performance I saw your glances , I even know you were crying, it wasn't dust in your eyes , Rai , I am also a girl .

Rai smiling slightly, looking towards Yash : Even if I have feelings Riya it doesn't matter , you two are going to be a happily married couple very soon and I am no one , just a friend of Yash.

Riya: Are you sure , Rai? Just a friend?

Rai: Yes !

This " yes " of Rai is a word which her heart is denying from inside in every seconds.

Riya: But your words and your actions aren't matching at all.

Rai : I.. I need some fresh air.

Rai gets up and goes towards the open balcony which is decorated with flowers. As soon as she goes Yash's performance comes to an end with cheers .

Yash gets down from stage and asked Riya ,
"Where is Rai?"

Riya points towards the balcony.

Yash: Have you asked her?

Riya: Yeah , and Riya says everything to Yash about the conversation she had with Rai.

Yash takes a deep breath and says: Mein jaa raha hu balcony mein .. aur woh aate hi honge unka swagat tum karna aur ho ske toh balcony k saamne mein le ana..

Riya: Thik h tum jao , all the best!!

Yash smiles and said : Thank you!

Yash walks to the balcony designed with lights and flowers where he sees Rai is standing , looking to the sky and the moonlight of a full moon falls on her which makes her looks divine . But Yash cannot see Rai's face so he slowly walks towards Rai.

Yash: Rai?

No response from Rai~

Yash puts his hand on her shoulder and with more soft voice he said," Rai~"

Rai turns towards with her teary eyes , the whole divinity of the time is covered with darkness when Yash sees tears in the eyes of Rai .

Rai in loud voice said ," How it feels to be a backup or an option for past three years?"

"You said , we are just friends , right?" said Yash with a smile , wiping Rai's eyes.

"Never have you asked that to me" Rai murmurs.

Yash: Tum kabhi back up thi hi nhi mera!

Rai: Accha?? Issliye tum aj dusre insaan se shaadi kr rahe ho ? Issliye mein best friend nhi hu tumhari? 3 saal yash ... 3 saal I prioritize you before my needs always..

Yash: Mujhe pta h Rai ~

Rai: Nhi tumhe kuch nhi pta !!

Yash: Mujhe pta h , you have feelings for me !

Rai: Pr tumhe nhi h mere liye !! Har samay ladki dhund de.. arreh kabhi mujhe bhi dekhlo Idiot!

Yash giggles and said: Tumhe toh pehle jis din mila tha ludo mein uss din se tumse baat krne ki haar excuse dhundta hu!

Rai: Esi baat h ? Middle mein you disappear for almost 5 months?! Uski kya excuse do ge?

Yash : Arreh Shaadi h~

Rai: ~ Tumhara !

Yash : Bhai ka!

Rai: Huh?!

Yash: Haaa ~

And Rai's eyes falls towards the inside hall and with shock she exclaimed: Mom and Dad?!

Yash looks towards Rai's parents and said : Tumhara 2nd Gift!

Rai : What?!

___________________________________

To be continued..

If you like this part !!

Comment and Vote

For next part!!

Stay Tune!

Stay Happy!

Stay Safe!!

Thank you!