○Permanently Booked○

Finally the most awaited evening has arrived,

Everyone has been arrived in the hall which is booked just for the engagement of Rai~Yash .

Few Guests : Arreh Yash k Mummy hum toh aagye pr Yash aur apki Bahu kaha h ?

Yash's Mom: Aarahe h ji , aj ki shaam toh unn dono k liye hi h thodi dhum dham se aayenge !

And suddenly the whole hall becomes dark and spot light focuses on the entrance of the hall .

Yash's brother: Here comes our everyone's favourite couple ,

The stunning , most handsome but kinda shy boy , Yash Ganguly ~

And with him , coming our the most gorgeous and pure hearted personality,  Rai Ghosh !!!!

The Hall is filled with cheering , whistles and clappings of the guests and family members of both of them!

Rai's heart is filled with love and excitement at the same time . She doesn't expect that her life will take a turn in such a way . Within three days so many things happened with her that her heart and mind is saying herself that it is worth waiting for 3 years.

True love can only happen with the efforts from both the sides , with patience of waiting,  with bliss of understanding , caring for each others and trusting each other guiding each other in the right path.

True love is not a obstacle but it is freedom from every boundaries.
If you get that one person with you and by your side , you need no one to solve any struggle of the life.

Yash looks at Rai and he knows Rai is very much overwhelmed now with the love and cheers . She deserved every beautiful moments and happiness of the life anyone can have .

Yash and Rai walk to the stage where on the way everyone welcome them with shower of rose petals.

After getting on the stage with all the spot lights on them , Yash's brother gives Yash one ring and Yash's brother's wife give another ring to Rai..

And the exchange of the rings with two hearts of two souls takes place~

The voices of cheering increases ,  different flowers are showered on them

The voices of cheering increases ,  different flowers are showered on them ..

Rai's eyes are filled with tears of happiness.

Yash: Hey ! Khargosh ro kyu rahi ho?

Rai: Khushi k ansu h Khadoos tum nhi samjhoge!

Yash: Mein nhi samjhunga?!

Saying this , Yash hugs Rai tightly in his arms giving Rai a soft forehead kiss.

Yash's brother with mike starts saying , " Congratulations Yash and Rai! Phir do baatein tum dono se sunna chahenge hum sab" and gives mike to Yash .

Yash says in mike ," Ladies always first ", passes the mike to Rai.

Rai takes the mike and looks at Yash .Seeing Yash she feels a little calm and taking a deep breath she says , " Tum permanently booked ho gye Mr. Yash Ganguly" giggles and the guest laughs a little too.

Rai continues: Pehle I would like to thank Yash's Mom and Dad who are now my Ma and Baba too , Thank you ! Thank you so much for blessing me with such a charming and caring husband .

Also Thank you to my Mom and Dad for believing in me , being so supportive!

Ab bass puri jeevan I want my family to stay like this only , lovely , happy , supportive , caring for each other!

Rai ends her speech.

The guests with their clapping and cheers fill the hall.

Rai gives the mike to Yash .

Yash takes the mike , holds the hand of Rai with other hand and starts saying : I want to Thank you
to everyone supporting me , loving and believing in me , helping me to finally meet my love.

Rai is a girl who deserves every happiness in the world and I will try my best to give her everything  she deserves to be happy and love .

The whole crowd cheers up and the hall becomes full of lights again.

Yash and Rai are looking each other with the sparkles of hope , love in their eyes for each other.

___________________________________

To be continued..

If you like this part !!

Comment and Vote

For next part!!

Stay Tune!

Stay Happy!

Stay Safe!!

Thank you!