3

Kira had managed to ask Liam to go with her to the 'party' and he thankfully agreed. That now meant the others had to make the night work to help Liam or Neriah was serious on her suggestion of knocking the boy out.

"This shit better work," Neriah said, getting off her motorbike after parking it beside Stiles' jeep at Lydia's lake house with Scott on his bike beside her and Stiles, Malia, and Lydia in front of them.

"I just talked to Kira," Scott started, taking his helmet off. "She's on her way and said it's all going fine."

"It's not that," Stiles said, walking over to the two of them. "I have to tell you two something."

"This is gonna get worse, isn't it?" Neriah groaned.

"I asked around about Liam," Stiles said. "I know why he got kicked out of his last school."

"Riah's right, isn't she?" Scott muttered. "This is going to be bad, right?"

Stiles cringed. "He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. And...The kid's got some serious anger issues."

Scott gaped at him. "How serious?"

"Well, that's his teacher's car," Stiles said, handing the phone to Scott who held it between himself and Neriah, their eyes going wide at the bashed-up car. "After he took a crowbar to it."

"This is really bad," Neriah said, looking back up at Stiles and Scott who were looking at her. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Riah, you broke Jackson's car windows after he taunted Scott," Stiles reminded her. "Liam is a younger, boy version of you."

"Excuse me?" Neriah scoffed in offense. "My anger issues aren't that bad!"

"You slammed Derek's head into my dashboard," Stiles deadpanned.

"You threw me into a wall and broke my nose," Scott added.

"You nearly broke Jackson's shoulder because he was being a dick to Scott."

"You went up against your dad when he was the Alpha."

"You went up against Derek when he was the Alpha."

"It took Scott and Isaac getting their wrists broken to stop you from killing every hunter in Beacon Hills."

"You also broke Derek's that same night and nearly killed your dad in the locker room."

"You decked Ethan in the face."

"You threw the twins into a wall while they were merged together."

"You nearly killed Blake in the hospital."

"I thought you were gonna kill Aiden when he squared up to Isaac."

"You killed Barrow."

"You killed—"

"Okay!" Neriah shouted, cutting Scott off. "I get the damn point!"

Malia snorted, crossing her arms over her chest. "You really did all of those things?"

"That's not even everything," Lydia mused.

Neriah rolled her eyes, walking past them and toward the house. "I hate all of you."

♤♡♤♡

Fifteen minutes later, Neriah found herself leaning back against a wall beside Stiles in the living room, the five of them watching the front door after just hearing Kira pull into the driveway with Liam.

The front door opened, and Liam stepped inside, noticing the chains on the table beside Scott first, and then he slowly took in the others with furrowed brows as Stiles waved and Kira closed the front door behind her, stopping Liam from leaving.