Chapter 6

"Let me tell you about her."

The random things she does always make me laugh. Her smile, her laugh is the medicine for my pain. she's my world, she's Mrs. Galaxy.

It was peacefully quiet. You can hear the crickets, mumbling their language. You can feel the cold, that comfortable morning breeze. A hot cup of coffee felt like warm hugs, just like how your favorite pink blanket did when you're freezing in bed.

Everything was slow and quiet. I fell in love with the silence and stillness.

She is the closest thing to it. She is as beautiful as the moon. Just like the moon, her beauty is mesmerizing and captivating. Her skin is pale and luminous, casting a soft glow that illuminates her features.

Her eyes are deep and mysterious, like craters on the moon's surface - so damn enchanting that it's not even fair. Her eyes are not blue like the ocean or green like the leaves.

They just don't represent anything like that, but yet, those black eyes make my eyes light up. Those eyes of hers make me see the light in the dark. I could just get lost to it, looking for all the different shades and hues of the beautiful color. She may not like her eyes,or know how they let me see the light, but those pupils are way more beautiful than the ocean or the green on the leaves. 

The sun would be jealous as it doesn't shine as bright, with the moon as a witness while I dream of you each night, hopelessly thinking of which words I want to say, helplessly wishing for your eyes to be the first I see each day.

Her hair falls in waves, like the tides that corrupt and flow with the lunar cycle. She is celestial, or a beautiful art gallery in disguise.

"How do I tell her she's the prettiest to ever cross my mind?"

A name that flows like a song, 

A beauty that radiates within,

A smile that is contagious and kind,

A heart of gold, 

A spirit that is free and wild, and a treasure to behold.