𝔁.

. . . . . ╰──╮✰ ✰ ✰ ╭──╯ . . . . .

‎‧₊˚✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ✧˚₊‧

‎‧₊˚✧7:15 ᴀ.ᴍ.✧˚₊‧

______

"None Will Be Able To Resist

Truth And Love And Sincerity

Are You Sincere? Unselfish Even Unto Death and Loving?

Then Fear Not, Not Even Death."

______

Angie poured herself a cup of coffee while Emma was going over some files. Today, Emma had made Angie wake up early to get ready for work. If it were up to Angie, she would not be up at 7:10 in the morning. However, the deputy job was a little more demanding than she had originally thought.

Speaking of Mary Margaret, she rushed in, a toothbrush still in her mouth. She ran to the sink and spit toothpaste out as she grabbed her purse. "I can't believe I overslept!"

Angie chuckled in between sips of coffee. "Sometimes I forget that we have opposite sleep schedules. 7:00 is late for you. Relax, May. It's 7:10. You've got plenty of time to get to work."

"No!" Mary Margaret insisted. "I have to be there at 7:15! Science fair. I'm helping the kids with their project before school."

Emma started to put some files back in the box. "I'm sure if you're five minutes late, they'll live."

"We're making a volcano," Mary Margaret said as she grabbed her coat and dashed out the door. The door made a loud clunk, clearly annoyed with Mary Margaret's shove.

Angie chuckled and shook her head. "That was the biggest load of crap I've ever heard."