𝔁𝓲.

. . . . . ╰──╮✰ ✰ ✰ ╭──╯ . . . . .

‎‧₊˚✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ✧˚₊‧

‎‧₊˚✧ꜰʀᴜɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴᴏᴜꜱ ᴛʀᴇᴇ✧˚₊‧

______

"Love Is Poison That Slowly

Seeps Into Your Veins

Intoxicating Your Mind

And Leaving You Helpless."

______

Angie bit the tip of her pen as she began to get frustrated. She knew that she had seen David before and still couldn't shake the feeling. She had met with Archie a few days back and he had suggested attempting to trigger memories. She started to write down trigger words that might make her remember something. Unfortunately, her stupid little brain couldn't think of anything. She started to feel the now familiar sensation of fire crawling down her back. Angie took a deep breath to calm herself down. The level of heat dialed down from a seven to a three.

The bell at the front of Granny's jingled as Mary Margaret and Emma walked in. They both plopped down next to Angie. Mary Margaret looked a little stressed while Emma looked annoyed. Mary Margaret peered at Angie's list. "Whatcha doing?"

"Trying to trigger memories," Angie sighed. She pushed the list and pen aside. "I've got nothing, so what's up with you guys?"

Emma let out a noise of exasperation. "Henry's castle is destroyed and Regina told me something about not letting my feelings cloud my judgment." She scoffed. "Don't let my feelings cloud my judgment? That's all Regina ever does."

Mary Margaret took a sip of her drink. "She's just upset because you and Henry have a special place and she...she doesn't."

"How'd she find out about the castle in the first place?" Emma wondered.