Ch 3

The room was quiet, the walls were a colour of dark shade. The lights were dimly lit, in that room sat a man on a couch, the room was not neat.

Clothes were tossed around and many take out boxes were placed messily on the table.

In the silent room the only sound that was heard was of the television , in that television there was shown in big headlines about a murder in the south, he just smirked.

He was sitting crossed leg on the couch and with a small sharp object in his hand, it shinned brightly when the light from the window fell on that object and was reflected.

Slowly he got up from the couch and walked towards a room located at the end corner.

...........................

" what's your name"

the deep voice rang out in the room, the walls of the room were painted in white, there sat on the chair a man with his hands folded in front of his chest and was leaning lazily on the chair and across him sat the girl with bangs.

The girl's face was as usual expressionless, she just replied

" Lisa".

Her voice was not soft nor harsh, it was just like a robot . Before he could ask another question his phone rang out, he took it out from his pocket and swip the answer button.

No one could hear what the other person on the line told but Jungkook slowly lifted his head and stared at Lisa while still on the call.

After disconnecting the call , he called a officer from outside the room and told to escort her out.

He could not understand why the higher ups would call and instruct him to let her go and that she is not someone they can ask question.

When Lisa was escorted out Jungkook had a feeling that he saw a slight smile on her face but he brushed that thought away.

It was none of his business but if she is someone related towards the case, he would not let her go.

After Lisa left Jungkook went to his office and Started to check the files, it has been three weeks and still they wer stuck with so little clues.

The first case was occur at a place similar to these one , it was located in the suburb of the city .

The style of the killing was same and both the girls were from age between twenty five to thirty five.

The first girl name was Sana , she was a twenty six year old girl, she worked as a nurse in the city Hospital, had no boyfriend, her family was poor .

She graduated from a small university and as for her friend circle it was small. They had went to investigate her family, but they were only silent, they had got a great shock.

They had no other child , her brother died in acar accident two years back.

She went missing on Monday, while returning from her workplace, her parents did not worried because she sometimes had night shift.

They thought she might have forgotten to inform them but the next day when she did not return and was not answering their calls that they informed the police.

The CCTV footage were checked but it was only till her going out from the hospital and after that were she went the footage was not there, they checked the time and was sure it was not hacked .

Then it might be that she was kidnapped at the side of the turning of the road because that part was not in the reach of the footage or called blindspot.

Then the police started the investigation, her co workers were asked about her, they told basically Nayeon and sana returns home together but that day, Nayeon's boyfriend came to pick her up and they both went to his home and it was prove right as it was caught in the CCTV footage.

Her body was found at a river side , a commoner their then informed the police .

They were told not to spread the news but still it was spread at the area but not to the extent that media would gather and the village was quiet harmonious so they also did not want any commotion.

The body was found around ten o clock , the type of murder was same. Her parents did not suspect anybody because she was quiet girl with bare minimum friends.

And about boyfriend she had one in her high school and that was many years back they had also questioned him but he told they never had any contact after their breakup.

And as he was already married, so he has more or less forgotten about her. They asked her friends about knowing any guy she hang around with, they told , they had no idea about it.

She was always busy with her work and in weekends she most likely to stay home.She had no social media accounts, she was not very outgoing.

Her friends always asked her to  tag along with them but they always refused, not because she was uncomfortable but she would rather stay at home than go out.

Her belongings were not found which she had took out with her that day. She was not a beauty but was consider attractive, with her blond hair.

Her blond hair was natural because her mother was a foreigner. Her studies were not consider excellent .

The second name was Bae Suzy , she was thirty years old . She is just a elementary school teacher.

Her parents came from a simple family, they lived in her hometown, she lived in a apartment near her school .

She was not a big socialist but was quiet active in her social media account.

She  was not a extrovert but was outgoing with her friends, her friend circle was quite huge, she was very easy to talk to.

Same as the other she does not have any boyfriend. She got her divorce a year back.

___________________________