Ch 28

Lisa and Bangchan were talking and it did not include Jungkook. Ofcourse as before Lisa told Bangchan he did not bring up previous issue about her name or whatsoever.

When the food arrived they did not talk and dig in. After eating then settled the bill.

Bangchan did not hesitate and told

" Lisa I want to talk to you about some matters, personal".

Lisa could understood what he was going to ask. Lisa turned around to face Jungkook and spoke lightly

" you can go first, I will come after sometime".

Jungkook just frowned but agreed anyways. He didn't looked at them and turned around to leave.

Bangchan and Lisa went to the Garden in front of the hotel. They both were walking side by side.

But they maintained a distance.
Bangchan was the first to start the conversation

" why did you lie your name that time, you can choose not to answer if you don't want to. I was just curious ".

Lisa was quiet as they both walked under the night sky. The silence made it confirmed that Lisa dont want to answer to his question.

Bangchan remained quiet. Lisa looked at him then spoke softly

"how is Rosè ? It's been many years since I last meet her."

Lisa started to ease the awkward situation . Bangchan was clever enough to know that Lisa has diverted the topic, so he also did not pondered further and spoke

"Rosè is fine, she is getting engaged to Jimin at the end of the year, she would be happy if you could make it".

Listening of Rosè marrying Jimin she was shocked.
Rosè was one of her best friends in high school. Though for her work she have lost ties with most of her friend but she still remembered Rosè. 

Remembering those happy and carefree days, made lisa little emotional. At high school, Bangchan was quiet close to her.

They were good friends but as days went by everyone started to drift apart.She even dont know what most of them are doing now.

Many have married, some have gone to foreign countries and some does not even have contact. Lisa nodded

" tell her congratulations from my side and if possible I will surely attend her weeding ".

Bangchan didn't ask why she was not sure if she can attend cause he knew , Lisa was always busy with work and no one knew what work she does.

He respected her and so never asked about that things. If Lisa is comfortable she will surely tell others of her work.

"I forgot to tell Rosè is now in these city if you have time meet her"

then he extended a piece of paper to her, with Rosè's number on it. Lisa accepted it and smiled.

Bangchan then looked at his watch then turned around to face Lisa

" it's quiet late, you should go inside now".

Lisa also saw that it was getting late and then they both together went inside.

Upon reaching her hotel room. She saw Jungkook leaning on the balcony wall and smoking. She didn't went to him.