Ch 31

They reached and stopped near a neighborhood.  It was not a shabby one but not a luxurious one also.

The address showed them that the house number is 3/f 6.

They walked along the footpath as they see all the house numbers. Not one of them matches.

Then they saw an alley which lead to another road. They walked in that road. Looked around and at last found the house.

It was a small with two levels.
The house was painted in yellow but the colour now has been worn out. They entered through the gate.

Then rang the bell. After a moment a girl came and opened the door, the girl was in her early twenties like Lisa. 

She looked at them, then smiled towards them and asked politely
"how may I help you".

Lisa looked at the girl and spoke
"we are here for Old madam Chou,  behave some questions from her".

The girl smiled then asked them to come inside and sit
"My name is Chou Tzuyu , I'm her granddaughter.  Please wait here I will call her down"

telling these she went upstairs. Jungkook and Lisa sat there and waited for the lady.

After sometime they saw tzuyu supporting an old lady and coming down the stairs.

She made her sit on the couch. Then left the living room , to bring water.

The age was obvious on her face. She looked at them then asked with a raspy voice

"you are".

Jungkook told her why they have come here. After hearing Kai's name she thought for sometime like remembering something.

  Then she looked at both of them

"I have now beamed old , my memories are not so good but as far as I can recall. Kai didn't stay much time in the orphanage.

When he was five years old or something,  he got lost. We tried to find him but was not able , we gave posters as well but no one could answer".

Jungkook frown
"he got lost , how is it possible. It's mentioned that he stayed here for like eighteen years".

Jungkook thought the old lady might have confused Kai with someone else and so pulled out a photo copy of Kai from his pocket and handed it to the lady.

After seeing the picture the old lady told " It's  not Kai it's  Kyle , he is Kai's twin brother .
They both were with us at that time but unfortunately Kai went missing. 
Kyle grew up with us in the orphanage. There might be some mistake in there, they both are identical. 
It's very hard to detect between them. We sometimes couldn't differentiate between the two of them.
I think Kai must have also grow to be like him"

then she sighed, most probably remembering the past unaware of what is happening.

  When the old lady was looking at the photo. Lisa's and Jungkook's face had a bewildered expression.

It was now evident and by the looks they had already  guessed who the culprit was. The lady looked at them and asked

" but why are you both asking about him, had he done anything ".

Jungkook just shook his head in denial and then they both got up to rush towards their car.

After pulling on their seatbelts, jungkook accelerated the car. The car in it's full speed rushed and mixed in the distance.

They both were calm as everything slowly slowly revealed in front of their eyes.

Both of them didn't speak and just focused on the road. While driving Jungkook told Lisa

"dial Bambam's number" .

Lisa followed as what Jungkook told. She dialed his number and waited for him to pick it up.

When the call got through. Lisa took the cell and pressed it against Jungkook's ear as he was driving and it was not convenient to hold it.

"Get the picture of Kai and give it to all the local police stations in the district , do it without anyone knowing.  Search him everywhere.
And tell Eunwoo to find all information about a man name Kyle.
Do it fast and inform me after that. Don't let anyone know about it and we will be returning  today itself. "

Bambam was quiet for a second then processing everything he said yes and hang up the phone.

Jungkook drove the car and reached the station were Kai was held. They went in and informed them that they want to meet Kai .

Soon Kai was bought and the seen was same as before .

They both were facing him and kai gave them a smug smile and told

"why you both came here again wasting your time. I told you it has nothing to do with me"

his posture were very casual. Jungkook was the one to speak

"I think you now better than anyone else Kai or I should tell Kyle".

The moment the name came out of Jungkook's mouth.

Kai looked at them in horror and his face was drained of colors.

He looked at them and the smile on his face was long gone. He was quiet and didn't told anything. 

Jungkook asked again

"you are kyle right , tell us were is Kai".

Kyle just laughed out loud upon hearing Jungkook's word. He looked at them then just smirked

"do you think I will know where he is". 

Jungkook knew it will be of no use asking him . And how he did all these it was something else but to erase Kyle's profile and to change identity,  kai was a easy person.

Jungkook got up and left from there without speaking a word. Lisa was about to follow but then saw the smirk on Kyle's face.

It was some way creepy, then she also followed Jungkook out.

Upon reaching the car and fastening the seat belt. Jungkook told Lisa

"we don't have much time, the next flight back is in one hour. We had to go to the airport now. I will ask someone to send our luggage later ".

Lisa nodded. Next day is Monday, which means Kai must try to kidnapp someone.

  Now it was clear that the one who was actually not the murderer was detained in jail and Kai was roaming freely all these while.

These all information were all new to them. All these time it was actually Kai who did all the crime.

Now also and the before murders also. But still there was some loophole. 

If Kai was the one who did all these, then why did Kyle react when she showed him the photo before.

And accordingly then Jennie was with Kyle all these time but how it is possible that Jennie never knew that his real name was Kyle and not Kai.

_______________________________________

It's  been many days since I updated. Now I rarely get time to write.  But I will surely write whenever I get time. Thankyou all for the support. Please comment your thoughts , I would like to read them .😊🥰