Ch 21

The car rushed passed the city, Jungkook was driving the car.

Lisa's one hand was propped up on the window sill while the other was clutching her phone.

" About these , when previously the case was, why these people were not asked anything".

Jungkook did not looked at her and spoke

" That time it was not found that Kai used to work in a workplace two years back, we got to know it later so only David was asked about that".

Lisa nodded and then turned her head to the side. Soon they reached the place.

Sunghoon worked  as a sales person at a mall, they had directly asked him.

As the mall the place was not suitable and already many eyes were looking at them.

So, Sunghoon suggested that there was a cafe nearby and it would be better to go there.

The three of them went and sat a corner.

" After nearly five years, I had totally forgotten about Kai , Kai and I used to work at the same department.

He was not someone to get along with but later after he joined. We both were assign together for a project.

That time I got to know Kai. He was very dedicated to work and if you ask anyone from our company everyone will say the same.

During Christmas or any other occasion, he used to spent it by himself. there were many times we asked him to join us but he refused.

And most of all he always helped others
These one time I remember, I was enable to complete a work and it was the deadline.

Everyone has already left but Kai was there with me the whole ight and we completed it together.

Today when you both came I was shocked and it took me some minutes to understand which Kai you were talking about.

Later when he resigned. I was a little sad cause we have become good friends, though we contacted each other but it decreased and at last we lost contact.

Later when the news was out I did not give it a thought but later I recognized that it was Kai.

Really that was a great shock. Even we all were shocked, at first I could not believe it.

After he resigned no one knew exactly what he was doing that two years .

we only knew that he had got a nice job with higher salary and left.

" Sunghoon just sighed slightly and looked up at them "

When he resigned, no one of you asked were he will be working . You told he was a good friend of yours, then later when you contacted him why did not you ask him about his job or is it that, the reason for his resign was different?"

Jungkook looked at him and spoke, his eyes were calm and deep like ocean .

He had a slight grin plastered on his face. The way he was sitting was not very elegant but just because it was him, he made it look attractive and elegant

Hearing Jungkook Sunghoon paused for some time then spoke

" What other reason there can be, he really resign for a better one and later whenever I called him to ask about work, he used to dogged it and never replied properly".

Jungkook did not spoke and only looked at him intensely. Sunghoon feeling Jungkook's gaze looked down.

By now his hands have started sweating. He hesitated then spoke