Ch 29

After the both of them were freshened up, they headed out. Today they had to go to the orphanage.

They had already informed the higher ups about these.

Yesterday after they had meet Kai, they had already informed that they didn't need any driver as it might case problem in their work.

So, yesterday it was the both of them who drove. As usual today also Jungkook was the one driving.

The car was provided to them by the station for their work convince.  As for the address of the orphanage Jungkook went yesterday to obtain it.

When they reached the elevator, they saw Max. He was on his phone and seemed in a hurry.

Seeing them he gave a smile and continued to talk on his phone. Lisa and Jungkook first had their breakfast before leaving.

Jungkook got into the driver's seat and put on his seat belt.

Lisa have also entered the car, but then suddenly like forgetting something.

She spoke
"wait for me here , I will be back. Ok"

then without waiting for his answer she ascended from the car and ran inside the hotel lobby.

Jungkook was confused, but still waited for her patiently. Jungkook was not a very anxious person.

He always like to be in calm and quiet place. He never talked with someone so much like he did with Lisa.

His temper was also not bad, he rarely got angry but that time seeing Bangchan confessing to Lisa he couldn't control himself.

Lisa ran into the hotel lobby and straight towards the elevator and then towards their room. Unlocking it , she went inside.

She looked here and there then noticed her watch lying on the  bedside table.

She took the watch then turned it around to see that the sim card was still there securely.

But her watch had stopped working. She thought it was still right yesterday then what happened today.

The batter was also not old , thinking these thoughts Lisa didn't realize that she was already in front of the car.

She opened the door and went in. Jungkook looked at her and didn't noticed anything in her hand.

Then why she went in , if it was for washroom then she would have taken more time.

"Where you went".

Lisa raised her wrist and showed him the wrist watch
"I forgot these but now when I see it's not working, yesterday it was alright".

Jungkook saw Lisa frowned as she fiddled with the watch. Remembering something he told

"yesterday before going for dinner i accidentally knocked it off, i thought of checking it but you called me suddenly, so i went to answer you and forgot about it. These can be the reason it's not working".

Lisa just nodded and told
"hmm, it's ok, don't need to worry".

Jungkook looked at her then starting the car spoke
" but i didn't say I was sorry  and why will I worry".

Hearing his answer Lisa didn't know what to say . She knew it was of no use to talk him in a argument.

He is surely to win. He should have become a lawyer that a police investigator.

  Lisa snorted lightly and turned her head towards the window. Jungkook chuckled and then forwarded his hand towards  her.

From the corner of her eyes she could see his hand approaching towards her , she slightly backed away.