𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

════☠︎︎♛☠︎︎════

════☠︎︎♛☠︎︎════

" ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ "

════☠︎︎♛☠︎︎════

"I fear what I have begun..."

She suppressed a squeal as she watched with wide eyes the trailer of The Blacks trailer of 'House of the Dragon, season 2'. She was beyond excited for the next season and was a Black supporter even though she knew what was going to happen in the dance, still she would always choose the Blacks because she loved the little cinnamon roll Luke and felt devastated at his death.

Her heart belonged to Daemon Targaryen, she was a simp for him and as a staunch feminist, her allegiance naturally leaned towards Rhaenyra, the rightful heir.

A gentle 'ding' interrupted her reverie, signaling her stop on the metro. Gathering her belongings, she unplugged her earphones and decided to walk home, which was a ten minute route from the metro station.

Usually, she cruised through the streets in her Range Rover or Lamborghini, but today her Range Rover was in for servicing, and her Lamborghini was in the possession of her cousin sister. It was rare for her to walk down the streets, and she found herself relishing the change.

Slowly, she looked around in the late evening, the clock showing 9:47 PM when she last checked. She observed her surroundings, the bustling rush of people hurrying home to their loved ones, in the arms of their family after a tiring day.

A chuckle passed her lips as she thought about 'family', a notion foreign to her.

She silently walked towards her high end luxurious complex and gave a nod to the watchmen's and the bodyguards before stepping into the elevator, pressing the button to 28th floor and leaned against the wall, lost in thought until the familiar 'ding' snapped her back to reality.

As she entered her penthouse, she punched in the code on her digital lock, the door sliding open with a soft click. Inside, she flicked on the lights and AC, shedding her bags on the couch with a tired sigh.

The weight of the day seemed to lift as she sank into the plush sofa, the quiet of her house enveloping her like a familiar embrace.

She closed her eyes and let her mind drift towards the fictional world of Game of Thrones, a story she undoubtedly felt connected to, be it the family dynamics, the war and politics, the deaths, etc.

Sometimes, she compared herself with Rhaenyra Targaryen, The Black Queen. A woman in the world of men, The first born and the rightful heir to her father's kingdom, without a mother, betrayed by someone she trusted the most, half siblings in the form of rivals and enemies, with a family that is divided and every passing second felt like a war was approaching the only difference between them was that Rhaenyra had her father's, husband's and children's support, whereas she was utterly alone.