𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝟏

════☠︎︎♛☠︎︎════

════☠︎︎♛☠︎︎════

" ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁻ ¹ "

════☠︎︎♛☠︎︎════

"MY LADY STOP..."

"MY LADY STOP PLEASE..."

In the echoing corridors of the Eyrie castle, the resounding clang of metal armor and the soft patter of delicate footsteps intermingled, creating a lively symphony of sounds. Amidst this cacophony, a little girl of no more than six years old darted ahead, her laughter echoing off the stone walls.

Behind her, two knights and two ladies hurriedly pursued, their voices pleading for her to halt her wild sprint. But the girl paid no heed, her giggles spurring her on as she raced toward a door guarded by two stoic knights.

With a gleeful disregard for protocol, she pushed past them and burst into the study beyond.

Inside, a middle-aged man with tousled blonde hair and piercing blue eyes looked up from his desk, a warm smile lighting up his face as he beheld the breathless intruder.

"What new mischief have you caused, my little falcon?" The man's voice was filled with affectionate amusement as he watched his daughter with twinkling eyes.

The girl, still catching her breath from her energetic escapade, squealed with delight. "Papa!" she exclaimed, before darting into his outstretched arms.

Jon Arryn

Jon Arryn

Jon Arryn chuckled warmly, rising from his desk to sweep her up into a loving embrace, twirling her around in a whirl of laughter and joy.

As he gently settled her into his chair, he pressed a tender kiss to her forehead. In response, her face lit up with a radiant smile, her soft lilac eyes brimming with admiration and adoration that made his heart flutter with both pain and happiness.