➶︎𝟬𝟬𝟭 - 𝗕𝗲𝗿𝗸➶︎

❉═════✶↷❖↶✶═════❉

➶︎ 𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗞 ➶︎

❉═════❉

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑩𝒆𝒓𝒌.

A island surrounded by fog, ocean stretching out around it came into view. The island was covered with wooden building, homes to many Vikings.

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 12 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒚.

Sheep grazed on the grass of the island. Night had fallen on the village hours ago, and the stars shinned on the village.

𝑴𝒚 𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒆. 𝑰𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅, 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒚. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒘.

Tourches were lit above each hut, casting a shoft glow that would help people move around during the dark hours.

𝑾𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒔.

A sheep munched on a few blades of grass, the other sheeo around him doing the same.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔.

A talloned claw reached down, scooping up the sheep and carrying it off of the island. The sheep next to it watched as the large animal flew away before goijg back to eating grass.

𝑾𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆-

A young Viking boy pulled open his door when a dragon flew by, shooting fire at him. The boy quickly shut the door, sire escaping threw the small slits in the door.

"Dragons." The boy spoke.

A dragon flew down, setting fire to the ground beneath it before taking back to the air. Vikings and sheep running away from the fire.

𝑴𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒖𝒔.

Another dragon swooped down, grabbing a sheep. A Viking saw this and jumped, grabbing ahold of the sheep as the dragon flew.