➶︎𝟬𝟬𝟯 - 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗙𝘂𝗿𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗰𝘂𝗲➶︎

❉═════✶↷❖↶✶═════❉

➶︎ 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗙𝗨𝗥𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘 ➶︎

❉═════❉

Hiccup walked alone through Raven Point. Tree's stretched out around him, not another living thing to be seen. He held his book open, looking at his map.

Hiccup closed his eyes, looking up before opening them. He sighed in disapointment when he didn't see a dragon. He turned on his heel, walking away from the spot.

The Viking boy checked off another spot on his map before he scribbled on it. Slmming his pencil between the pages and slamming his book shut.

The boy sighed as he put the book into his vest as he spoke to himself, "The gods hate me. Some people lose their knide or their mug." Hiccup kicked at the grass as he walked, "Oh, not me. I manage to lose an entire dragon."

Out of anger Hiccup hit a tree branch, which swung back, hitting him in the face. Hiccup groaned as he held his face, hissing in pain.

Hiccup's eyes looked up, seeing that the tree was broken down the middle. His eyes followed the broken tree, seeing marks in the dirt that made a path.

The Viking turned, moving towards the dirt trail, sliding diwn the small drop. He looked around before getting on his knees to climb up a small hill like perch.

When he looked over he saw two dragons, one tiered up and knocked out, the other knocked out cold but not tied up.

Seeing the dragons caused Hiccup to gaso as he ducked to hide behind the small incline.

Slowly Hiccup lifted his head to take another peak at the two dragons. One had black scales, while the other had dark blue, almost black scales.

Hiccup pulled at his vest, feeling the pockets befire he found his knife. He fumbled with it before holding it in both hands in front if him, his breathing speading up with fear.

Hiccup slowly made his way over, hidding behind a rock as he was careful not to wake the two dragons up.

He slowly made his way around the rock, keeping his eyes on the dragons. Seeing that neither of them were moving, Hiccup stepped out from behind the rock.

The Viking took a breath, "Wow. I-I did it." Hiccup's face lit up with excitement, "I did it. This fixes everything! Yes!"

Hiccup walked closer to the tied up dragon, placing his foot on the dragons neck.

"I have brought down these mighty beasts!" Hiccup said proudly.

As Hiccup stood with his foot on the dragons neck, the dragon stirred, knocking Hiccup back. Hiccup's back hit the rock as the tied up dragon moved.