CHAPTER 2

Boruto's Pov :

I walked into the Uchiha Urban Edge office, finding my father-in-law busy with some paper work. I sat on the chair before him, as I sat down his eyes looked at me, his expression turned from a blank one to a slight smile.

"It's rare to see you here, Boruto" he said, ringing a bell lying on his table a staff entered the room and he ordered him to bring some drinks for us.

"Btw I'm here to inform you something" I started, the staff came back with two drinks offering me one and other to Mr. Sasuke.

"What is it go ahead" he said taking a sip.

I know what I was going to say right now will bomb at me back. I know my head could fly of anytime now, cuz every one thinks Mr. Uchiha handles his wife's company only but before that he was a undercover agent, specialised in martial arts and assassination. This is a secret unknown to Sarada or the world.

He would just do 'fuu' and 'hhu' and I'd be lying on the floor dead. But it wasn't the only secret here. After the death of my honorable father, I not only inherited his business but also his position as a assassin.

Yes , you read it correct, I am an assassin and a top class at that.

"What is it go ahead" he said taking a sip.

"Well you see next week I'm taking my wife with me to the launching party of 'Nara Noir Apparel''s new designs and we stay at the Yamanaka resort for the rest of the week" I said as I finished my rest of the drink in one go.

I already knew his answer, and he spoke exactly that way "you can't take her out, it isn't safe for her"

"I'm not asking, I'm just telling you, she might be your daughter but now she's my wife, she makes her decision and I fulfill it" I said getting up from my seat.

"If something happens to her, I promise a bullet will pass through all your vital points, especially your skull" He said getting up from his seat.

I turned around walking towards the door, turned back to face my Father-in-law and said "You could do it, if anybody got the balls to touch her while I'm with her"

"I'll be at the party as well" he said before I left.

As I got outside of the building, I sighed in relief fuuuff I'm still alive lol. I drive back to my office to start my work for the day.

Sarada's pov:

I know that jerk will somehow manage to take me out, but I still don't know for sure as if he get's pissed he won't listen.

I decided to send off all the workers on a day off and prepare him dinner myself maybe something good this time. Ah I don't know why I'm doing this but I guess it's a return for his promise.

Recently we have had less arguments after the last time, it's peaceful like this, he returns back home eats dinner and goes straight to bed. Maybe he's too tired to argue like we used to do before.

One time we had a fight over something and he threw my phone at the largest size smart tv available in the market, smashing both my phone and the television.

I was so pissed I slapped him at that time, our relationship was so toxic in the starting months, I used to think why'd I need protection when I was already living with one who could harm me more than the others.

But recently my opinion of him changed he has been becoming softer month by month yet still the same. I heard a door bell and immediately rushed cuz I knew it would be him and who knows if he brakes the door too.