CHAPTER 1

"I hate you!!! I could never bring myself to love you never!" He screamed at me for the thousandth time today.

"Like I'd care if you didn't love me, go fck off jerk" I thumped the door shut at his face, I can hear him curse outside the door him screaming "I shouldn't have agreed to marry this bitchh"

Let me introduce my self , I'm Uchiha Sarada , heiress of the Uchiha Urban Edge, a clothing brand company owned and created by my mom, Sakura Haruno. She named the company with the name Uchiha for her love for my dad. I miss her but she isn't here with me anymore. I love you mom, I wish you were here.

After she passed away my dad was broken, I was young about 10yr old. He lost all his hopes in life but looking at me, his princess he held himself strong and continued my mom's legacy her dreams in the form of Uchiha Urban Edge.

He even designed clothes himself about my mom's taste and they were all a hit and later when I got married, I inherited the entire business although that was only on the outside it was like I'm always at home and only called to work when something important happens. His princess was now a queen who was about to handle the work he placed onto my hands, well not yet he still handles all the work himself and relied on Boruto most of the time as he had been upto all this work since he was in high school.

But despite anything I was married to this jerk called, Uzumaki Boruto, another Clothing business brand owner as a sign of friendship between the Uchihas and Uzumakis.

The Uzumaki Vanguard Menswear was a really popular brand , dad himself wore their personalised suits and had collaborated many times since my mom was alive.

As a promise of this friendship in the remembrance of my mom and Mr. Uzumaki's deathbed wish , Boruto and I were married ofc against our will. And I married him cuz when we were young my Mom had a wish of me getting married to her bestie, Miss Hinata's son, she's my mother in law, who still runs her family with elegance.

But here I was, hated by my husband like crazy and I hated him too I don't know why but since we were kids , We hated each other and now that we were married against our wills , we hated each other even more.

Boruto's pov :

I'm literally a complete mess just cuz she exists, damn if hell was a person it would be her. She hates me like she is crazy and I hated her too. After getting married to her that feeling just gaslighted inside me.

I wouldn't have married her if it wasn't for my dad's last wish and my mom's promise to Mrs. Uchiha. She made my life hell.

Well I'm Uzumaki Boruto, the young, rich and handsome heir of Uzumaki Vanguard Menswear clothing business company. I was raised eating confidence in the breakfast.

I don't understand the fact that why am I still continuing my married life with Sarada Uchiha. She acts like she rules , well she does but in her company only. Her father spoiled her to the fullest she wouldn't even hear a single word from me unless she wanted.

This morning we again had an argument, cuz she......

Sarada's pov:

This morning we again had an argument, because he accused me of interfering in his business decisions. As if I have nothing better to do than to meddle in his affairs. The nerve of that man!

But truth be told, I can't stand the sight of him either. His arrogant demeanor, his cocky attitude-it's like he's always trying to one-up me, as if he's competing for some imaginary prize. Well, news flash, Boruto, there's nothing to win here.

I stormed out of the room, not wanting to hear another word from him. But deep down, beneath all the anger and resentment, there's a part of me that wonders if things could have been different between us. If maybe, just maybe, we could find some common ground and put aside our differences.