CHAPTER 5

*Flashback*

Author's pov:
"Mama!! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠), you're home!!! Yay!" Started dancing the excited little girl, who was seeing her mom after a week.

"Did you miss me baby?" The emerald eyed, pink haired woman, Haruno Sakura, started speaking as she held her little princess in her arms.

"I mizzed you a lot mama" said the 10 years old, Uchiha Sarada. "How is grandma?, next time take me with you mama, you promise?" She pouted at her mom. Aww she looks so cute.

"Sure baby, next time we will all go together along with daddy, I promise" Sakura kisses her daughter's forehead, and goes around carrying her little baby.

"Sasuke-Kun" Sakura saw her husband's eyes wide in surprise, lips curved into a bright smile, his black eyes shining like the stars, calling for her. "Sakura.... you're back darling, I -I missed you" he said carrying Sarada on his back, taking her for a piggy back ride while her mama could relax a little.

"Sarada.. do you want to buy something for mama? And also for yourself?" Asked Sarada's dad, "Hmm.. let's go papa, I wanna gift Mama a beautiful present" the father-daughter duo walked hand in hand to the market, it was a pretty spring morning.

Sarada was extremely happy for the return of her mother, who visited her grandparents for a week, while Sarada stayed with her papa.

As they roamed the market together, Sasuke signaled Sarada to go in a jwellery shop, entering the shop, Sarada's eyes scanned the entire display, finding nothing good as she pouted.

Sasuke asked the staff about something customisable in a few hours, the staffs actually agreed it wasn't hard for them , they almost did it everyday.

"Sarada, What type of pendent would you want to give mama?" He asked.
"Umm...Sakura flowers petals" she said, after she said  what she wanted the staff showed them a few designs they could make and Sarada picked up the prettiest of all.

Sakura flowers petals" she said, after she said  what she wanted the staff showed them a few designs they could make and Sarada picked up the prettiest of all

After an hour of wait, the necklace was ready and the papa and baby duo headed home, Sasuke bought some beautiful bangles for sarada the cutie.