24

𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘

I get up slowly and hesitantly, not sure what to do or say. I didn't really want that to stop, but I was also scared and hesitant about what was about to happen next. A smirk was painted on his face, reminding me of when he used to smirk every time something evil was spinning in his head.

He rolls his sleeves up, revealing the black ink on his veiny, rough hands. I stare at them, noticing how the veins pop up every time he moves them.

"Oh, cariño, these hands you're drooling over will be fucking you. You'll see what they're capable of." He winks at me, sets his phone on the bed, and stands in front of me.

I stare at him, I look him in the eyes. His finger met my chest, and in one move, Royce pushed me on the bed. My body bounced at the action, and he was staring at me like I was something he could eat.

With no words, Royce gets on the bed until he's beside me. He lifts my skirt down slowly, his hands meeting my thighs, causing me to shiver at his rough hands and gentle action.

He doesn't stop. He's now working on my shirt, opening the buttons of it slowly and sensually. He takes it off.

I was now left with nothing but my panties and my bra. A small blush spread across my face, while he had a smug was on his face.

His finger travels on my body, from my neck to down until he lands on the hems of my panties. With one motion, he tore my panties off. I gasped at the action while he just looked at me with a lazy smile. He unclaps my bra, and now I was completely naked in front of Royce, a mafia boss.

My body was boiling, and my skin prickled. Royce was looking at me with lust in his eyes, a smile on his face and with such intensity and fire it would make a hole inside me.

"I want you to choose a safe word. When you want me to stop, you say it." I couldn't think of a word right now.

"Blue," I say.

"Ready?"

I nod slowly.

His thumb circled my private area down there slowly and teasingly. Something left my mouth just like the one Melissa did when Romeo was giving her pleasure.

"Fuck yes, moan for me baby." A groan left his mouth. So it was called a moan?

There was something rough inside me, and when I looked, it was his finger. A loud gasp left my mouth, my back arched, and I held his hand so tightly that it probably left marks.

"Relax, I want you to relax for me, baby." His voice was smooth and gentle, but there was also an undertone that I couldn't quite determine.

His finger was pushing in and out slowly and tenderly. "But I- it hurts!" I shut my eyes tight, I was feeling pain and not 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 like Royce said.

"Relax Tate. If you don't relax, it's going to hurt." Relax for me." It was a 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑑.

I let my body relax, and Royce continued to push his finger inside me, and then I felt pleasure. "Oh my god," I moan.

"Fuck yeah, just like that." He pushed another finger inside me. I cried out.

My hand wrapped around his, gripping him firmly, as Royce's fingers darted in and out. It felt so good, my moans and screams were so loud. My back arched again, and my breathing grew heavy.

Royce's fingers were now moving faster than before, and the pleasure was building until I could no longer hold them. I felt something, I felt like I needed to release something. As Royce told me, it's called coming.