[ 003 ] - Unknown Places.

·—★—·

·—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - Brenner mention, Hawkins lab mention, car accident mention..

·—★—·

"Now, Two. This is a very important task I want you to complete. Find Eleven and bring her back" Brenner tells the naive sixteen year old who nods at the command because he was used to listening to his 'Papa' and obeying, hoping to not get the electo-collar again.

"Yes, Papa. I'll find her" Two said back to him in a somewhat bitter tone that Brenner just ignored, the man was used to Two arguing-

Especially when it came to his Sister, Eleven.

"Now. You need to hide your power, people outside will find you to be a freak and we don't want that do we?" Brenner asked rhetorically but Two shook his head as his fists balled up and spat out a reluctant "No, Papa".

Other than that memory flashing in his brain, Two had remembered the rules Dr Brenner had spoke up about.

1) he wasn't allowed to use his powers in public- understandably that people would freak out and even call him a freak himself.

2) he had to keep his anger under control and not to have an episode- which he wasn't even in control over because it was a currently undiagnosed mental health issue.

And 3) under no circumstances would he find Eleven and not bring her back to Brenner.

Two however, didn't think he'd be breaking all 3 of these rules within that same week.

"God, where are they? Jonathan?" A woman called out making Two open his eyes slowly in confusion.

"Where am I?" was the only thought running through his mind as he slowly and carefully stood up inside a busy bedroom that had posters and other things Two had never seen before.

"Check the couch!" Two heard a boy call back to the woman as Two walked over to the mirror that was in the bedroom as he used his heightened senses to listen into the pairs conversation.

"Ugh, I did. Oh, got them" Two heard the woman sigh as he heard keys rattling which made him flinch slightly.

Two looked at himself in the mirror, noticing the bruises over his left cheek and neck as well as how muddy and bloody his clothes now looked.

He could remember getting hit by something, a car?

And he was just happy his healing abilities could fix most of what he probably looked like before and frowned at the thought of his bruising not healing completely like a broken bone or a cut would on him which was weird.

"Okay, sweetie. I will see you tonight" the woman said in a hurry as Two slowly and silently opened the bedroom door to look out of it.

He saw a short brunette woman in what he would guess was her work clothes, a blue vest, green jumper and some blue jeans, who was standing behind a brunette guy ,that looked his age if Two had to guess, wearing a brown t-shirt with some light blue jeans as the guy, 'Jonathan', was making food.

"Where's Will?" The woman asked to the boy as Two stepped out of the bedroom quietly to observe if he was safe here or not in this unknown place. "Oh, I didn't get him up yet.. he's probably still sleeping" Jonathan had replied as Two watched him put food on some plates.

"Jonathan, you have to make sure he's up!" The woman complained with a sigh as Two stepped back a few steps, unsure if she was going to start yelling or something else before she came to a stop as she saw Two, as her and Jonathan had looked his way.