[ 013 ] - Last Night.

·—★—·

·—★—·

Trigger warnings for this chapter - slight sex talk..

·—★—·

"You're loud" Mikah comments the next morning as he slowly and sleepily walks into Steve's kitchen to see a topless Steve making some cereal for the both of them.

"Uh, what?" Steve says confused as he looks back at Mikah before placing the cereal bowls down on the kitchen table and pointing to the seat as if to tell Mikah to sit, which he does.

"Last night, you and Nancy" Mikah states as he watches Steve blush from embarrassment.

"Oh god, I'm sorry" Steve says giving a small smile as he awkwardly ran his hand through his short messy hair.

"Why?" Mikah asks confused as he starts eating the cereal with his hands before Steve sighs and passes him a spoon.

"Just, didn't think about you hearing us have sex is all" Steve says embarrassed as he sits down opposite Mikah and starts eating to.

"Okay" Mikah says confused but keeps his focus on eating. "I forgot you're weird and don't know much, I'm sorry we were loud, okay?" Steve says finishing his cereal and throwing the bowl in the sink as Mikah copies him.

"Can you help me? Get dressed again?" Mikah asks hopefully as he looks up at Steve who nods slowly and points to the stairs. "Thank you, Steve" Mikah says before running back into Steve's room.

"So you're planning on stealing my clothes today?" Steve laughs as Mikah nods eagerly. "Yeah! You have more than me, I like the jumpers" Mikah mused as he held up a grey and black jumper with the biggest smile on his face.

"Alright, yes you can borrow that one, see if you can find some jeans, socks and shoes as I get dressed" Steve says with a smirk as Mikah happily starts his task.