disclaimer + copyright + cw

Hi there❤️‍🔥
Thank you so much for being here. I'm so excited that you've decided to come on this journey with me and the world of this book.

I'm a New Yorker...not originally, but for quite a few years now lol. The idea for this book came about in my mind on a random train ride home. The entire first chapter happened in my head, and by the time I got home, I knew I had to write it. All of these ideas, and characters, and backstories, and lyrics, and words started circling in my brain like a tornado and I couldn't make it stop! And it hasn't for WEEKS. So, here. I'm gonna share it. And I hope you enjoy :)

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all of the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the my wild imagination or used in a fictitious manner. I do not claim to own any songs, lyrics, poems, or books mentioned in this work of fiction. Credits to Sabrina Carpenter's original works, her lyrics serve as a catalyst for this book, but her words are her words. I will only be adding nonexistent context to her songs.

CONTENT WARNING

This book is for mature audiences, ages 17 and over. The story you are about to read will contain vulgar language, graphic sexual content, depictions of severe mental illness, recreational drugs, and mentions of violence and suicide. Reader discretion is advised.

COPYRIGHT

©️ Copyright 2024 mimisaraya. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed without the express prior written permission of the copyright holder.
For permission contact mimisaraya on
Wattpad.com.

CHAPTER UPDATES

My update schedule is every two weeks. I'm lucky enough to work at a full time job that regularly gives me some downtime. My chapters will range between about 25-50 minutes (like 4,000-9,000 words) depending on how fast or slow you read. I will ALWAYS be in communication with my readers and will never just disappear into the ether. 🤙 pinky promise.

This is also the first book I've put on Wattpad that I'm absolutely positive I'm gonna finish. Please know, I'm just writing this for fun. I've always loved to write but PLEASE BE AWARE I did NOT go to school for writing. I have an acting degree, lol. I just love telling stories! There WILL be grammatical errors, missing words, extra letters, etc. I'm not perfect and will make mistakes. Please practice kindness in the comments. I love receiving feedback, good or bad, but pure hate will kill my inspiration. Don't be that person, seriously. My thumb loves a delete and block button😉