chapter five

WARNING: EXPLICIT AND MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. READER DISCRETION ADVISED.

 READER DISCRETION ADVISED

🖤

     We're in a frenzy as we enter my dark apartment, lips fighting to stay together, hands flying everywhere, breaths heavy and sporadic, bodies clutching onto each other desperately.

I reach behind me to push the door shut and lock it, then flick the light on out of muscle memory. Our tongues are battling for dominance as she pushes me up against the door, runs her hands up from my chest to my shoulders, and slides my jacket down my arms. I yank it off my wrists and walk us further into the apartment, toss both our jackets on the side couch, then lift her up with one arm and wrap her leg around my waist with the other. She immediately secures her other leg around me and I groan into her mouth once I grip her ass to hold her up.

God, her ass. I didn't really get a good look until she was shaking it earlier out on the dance floor. I almost dropped to my knees. And when she started winding on my dick when we were dancing, I know she felt how hard I was. Being able to finally touch and squeeze it under the bridge was one godsend, but gripping it with my bare hands on her smooth skin now? I could die a happy man.

I carry her over to the kitchen island and set her down on the edge, sliding my hands up and down her bare thighs as we get lost in each other's mouths. She locks her legs around my waist tightly, which connects the heat of her core directly onto my stiff erection, making me desperate for friction. I rock my hips up a little and she gasps out of the kiss, lulling her head back and clutching onto my shoulder blades for dear life. This gives me full access to her neck, so I dip my head down to kiss and suck all over the side, then pull her even closer to me and rock my hips again. This elicits the most divine moan I've ever heard from her lips, and I smile against her skin, nipping at it lightly. I think she has a weakness for neck kisses.

She reaches back to rest a hand behind her on the surface, but in an instant, we hear something slip off the island and crash on the floor. It startles us both, and she whips her head around to see what it was.

"Oh no, what did I just break?" she says breathlessly, turning back to me with wide eyes.

"It was just the bread box," I chuckle, "don't worry, you can't break bread. It was protected." she smiles as I dip my head back down to her neck, sucking on every little spot I can, making her giggle lightly.

"Sorry." she says hoarsely, then gasps, "oh my god, is Vance home?" she whispers and gently pushes me back with wide eyes.

"Nope." I pop the P and smirk. "He told me he was sleeping at Renee's tonight."

That's not all he said to me.

When she and Renee were hugging goodbye at the party, Vance leaned closer to my ear and shouted: "Ima leave you the crib tonight, bro, and it better not be for nothing. Don't overthink this shit. She's feeling you. Lock the fuck in."