part 6

could you please check out the picture? I drew it a few weeks ago in class. I wanted to show you how 006 looks like in my head.

I decided that I wasn't going to put this stupid girl in danger. Her scent kinda reminded me of the night that Eleven was taken by those children.

Maybe she knew one of those kids.
Then she needed to know Eleven.
Maybe.... maybe she could help me find her again.

And so I looked into her eyes. I saw her shiver at the eye contact, of course she was still afraid of me.

I understood that.

I was a cougar standing in the misty forest blood dripping from my face, claw marks on my side, and above all, a human look on my face.

I slowly walked towards her, trying not to scare her away.

I tried to purr, and although I was too scared to do it, I got close enough to push my head against her hand, letting her pet me. Leading her away from the beast behind us.

Suddenly I heard twigs snap again, behind us the creature was eating my prey. I smelled it, the blood and the nasty smel of that animal, if you could call it an animal.

And everything inside me yelled to run. Away from the danger, but also away from the girl. I fought my instincts trying to find a way to get this girl with me while we ran.

I quickly turned around, getting into the mind of the girl. Run! I yelled into her head. While trying to figure out where the beast was.
While the girl ran, I stood there, ready to attack. Ready to rip this creature into pieces.

And maybe even die for a person I never met before because she slightly smelled like a boy who possibly took my sister.

Because that was who I was. Always holding on to the slightest hope I could find.

I growled, knowing that the beast was somewhere close, maybe even watching me.

And when I heard movement, I turned around like the devil himself was standing there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

could you please vote or comment? I think it would really help me to stay motivated and keep writing

thanks <3

Xxx janos