Chapter 12-

Ill be honest I'm struggling with this story now. If you have any ideas for stuff to happen comment or dm me!! I am going to attempt this chapter in third person! lmk how you feel about it!

---------------------------------------------

The briefing went as well as it could. Everyone nodding at Ava anytime they turned their heads. Their way of telling her how brave she was.. though it didn't make her feel better in the slightest.

Grey had done his usual speech, letting everyone know what had happened in the time they weren't there and who had BOLO's on them. 

As briefing came to an end everyone stood up except for Ava, she stayed sat down, it wasn't that she didn't want to get up, she knew she had to.. she had worm to do, but something in the back of her mind wanted het to stay statue still.. so nothing or nobody could harm her. 

The soft touch on her shoulder brought her out of the gaze. Her eyes darted up, landing on Sargent Grey and Angela. She took a deeper breath, calming her nerves. 

"You doing ok Ava?" Grey asked. Her gaze shifted between both of the people in front of her as she stood up. She replied with a nod, asking what her first task was. Grey looked at Angela and exchanged a quick nod. 

"We have a few case files to look over for a few patrol officers, a few people to interrogate-" Angela explained. Ava nodded along, listening to everything, it wasn't much but she was exhausted. 

"Sounds good" Ava replied. A small smile forming on her face. Grey wished them luck as he walked out and towards his office, leaving Angela and Ava alone. Ava's mind was full of different voices, telling her top give up and go home, that she couldn't do it.. but she shook her head, she had to do this. She had to prove to.. someone.. that she was stronger than that.

"Ava?" She heard, she shook herself back. "Yeah? Sorry?" She said. Angela informed her that she had said it was time to begin, they had an interrogation to do. Ava apologised again and followed Angela. As much as Ava hated it, Angela had told her to watch through the one way mirror, to take notes so they could go back over them after. Ava complied and stayed in the neighbouring room, taking down as many notes as she could. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I know its a short chapter but I wanted to see what this story would be like in third person so if you have enjoyed this little snippet let me know!! Thank you for all the support<3